Nike Rivalry Pack 2012 (Oregon)

I've loved Oregon for quite some time...I've been a fan since maybe 05-06, but I am a Gator first and foremost.

I rep the Ducks or Gators almost every day.

Just don't get it.  Did you guys who got pairs have the same checkout issue?

When I selected the 10 in the dropdown and clicked add to cart i'd get an error and it would say that others already added them to the cart or some nonsense?

That means they were sold out that quick. Most stuff sells out in less than 20 seconds.

Why do i have a feeling someone had a bot that bought up all the pairs?  Some are already on ebay.  YIKES - $450.00!

For me its just cause Oregon Football really puts on and I have great pleasure watching em. They stay swagged out in fire jerseys at all times, and green being my favorite color made it even easier. Sure these don't match up with "Pit Crew 3's" but I still do like them.
sick.gif

For those that want these, keep an eye on Eastbay in the coming weeks. They got the entire 1.3 Trainer Free pack last year and unlike Nikestore, you were able to place a phone order. The Michigan State pair is easily one of my favorite sneakers in terms of comfort and look. Despite the outrageous price, these don't do well on the resell market. I'm seeing the same pairs on eBay that were up since last year.

Any pics of the schools shoes and release times?

For those that want these, keep an eye on Eastbay in the coming weeks. They got the entire 1.3 Trainer Free pack last year and unlike Nikestore, you were able to place a phone order. The Michigan State pair is easily one of my favorite sneakers in terms of comfort and look. Despite the outrageous price, these don't do well on the resell market. I'm seeing the same pairs on eBay that were up since last year.

We do not expect to carry them at this time, sorry.

EastbayRep - Kristin

To everyone HATING on my earlier post relax… HOOK EM HORNS

Next time would u like to me say "Wow I like Oregon because they have really cool jerseys" Im not dumb and know the reasoning behind it and all just really find their gear "interesting"

**** SWAG…. I Got Ambition

:smh: please dont associate my team with the word swag.

lol. That's what Oregon wants to be associated with/that's the route they're going with the 100s of combinations. The flashy uniforms are gimmicks to try and attract recruits. Don't get me wrong, a handful are dope but for the most part they are trash and have no semblance of tradition. Just my opinion of course.

lol. That's what Oregon wants to be associated with/that's the route they're going with the 100s of combinations. The flashy uniforms are gimmicks to try and attract recruits. Don't get me wrong, a handful are dope but for the most part they are trash and have no semblance of tradition. Just my opinion of course.

except we have been doing this since the 90's way before swag became a hipster word for lil kids to use. this is part of our tradition.

Last edited:
except we have been doing this since the 90's way before swag became a hipster word for lil kids to use. this is part of our tradition.

Sounds pretty hipster to me. lol All kidding aside:

Those LunarTR1s were pretty dope. Too bad the price tag was $235 and I'm not a fan of the ducks.

Last edited:
Dont forget about the Limited jerseys that dropped on NDC today featuring Flywire!

I copped mine but they went fast as well retail was $120

I got the text from the Nike Twitter but before I could get home...they were sold out. SMH

its far more then a recruiting tool

we actually are the product testers for Nike Football

the gloves and cleats/jerseys we wore last year are what 90% of Nike brand colleges and NFL teams are wearing THIS year

everything NIke that is used on the football field gets used by the Oregon Ducks 1st to test things out and give feedback before the product gets put into production

so think before you call it a gimmick :rolleyes we are the university that birth this brand for crying out let us live

and its Oregon tradition to be ahead of the pack when it comes to athletic wear and technology just like the brand so that is our tradition :tongue:

the gloves and cleats/jerseys we wore last year are what 90% of Nike brand colleges and NFL teams are wearing THIS year
everything NIke that is used on the football field gets used by the Oregon Ducks 1st to test things out and give feedback before the product gets put into production
so think before you call it a gimmick :rolleyes we are the university that birth this brand for crying out let us live
and its Oregon tradition to be ahead of the pack when it comes to athletic wear and technology just like the brand so that is our tradition :tongue:

I never said anything about the actual materials/new tech.

I was simply talking about the gimmick that is 100+ combinations of jerseys/helmets/pants. Really unnecessary and is definitely used as a way to attract young recruits that like the idea of being flashy. Just take the helmet in your avy as an example. I would say it might allow for a competitive advantage and I'm not the only one. lol

Last edited:
so think before you call it a gimmick
eyes.gif
we are the university that birth this brand for crying out let us live
and its Oregon tradition to be ahead of the pack when it comes to athletic wear and technology just like the brand so that is our tradition
tongue.gif
Not to derail the thread, but do you go to Oregon because you're using "we". There's nothing wrong with not going there or having ties to the school and being a fan of the team. As far as college sports goes, its probably one of my bigger pet peeves.

As far as the shoes go, sucks that it won't be on Eastbay for those that want them. Its almost impossible to get them on Nikestore w/o Google Chrome's autofill.

Last edited:
How would we know they are on EastBay?  I really wanted a pair (i'm an Alum and diehard duck fan) and got totally screwed...

Not to derail the thread, but do you go to Oregon because you're using "we". There's nothing wrong with not going there or having ties to the school and being a fan of the team. As far as college sports goes, its probably one of my bigger pet peeves.

As far as the shoes go, sucks that it won't be on Eastbay for those that want them. Its almost impossible to get them on Nikestore w/o Google Chrome's autofill.
I'm and Alumni. 

I went to school there. 

I can say "WE".  :smile:

How would we know they are on EastBay?  I really wanted a pair (i'm an Alum and diehard duck fan) and got totally screwed...

Doubtful-- not in their system... If they do pop up, chances are they won't last long enough even for them to post pictures and stuff. Last year, I don't believe that they got the college 1.3 trainers, or if they did, they went very quickly. The wild card is if they were to release in conjunction with the Manny's or other colleges down the line, but I would be skeptical at this stage. Don't feel too screwed, I would say 98 % are in the same boat. Not that it makes it any easier, but I don't think very many pairs were available to begin with for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom