Nike Roshe Run "Watch the Throne"

What's up Niketalk?

Just recently finished my Roshe Run "Watch the Throne" Customs. The colourway was obviously inspired by the Lebron 9 colourway, and features a gold swoosh, gold speckled midsole, and has the Watch the Throne laces from Smooth Tip Customs. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Very nice clean custom. I like that u kept it simple without too much going on

Thx guys really appreciate it! @ThissistheN I am currently not making any more. I might make some later on (Mid December). But for now I can't

wow man these are super clean nice job i would deff buy if you were to make them but might want to keep it to a couple dont want everyone else with 

Thanks guys, I actually made a few pairs but I think I'm going to give it some rest. Follow me on ig for more updates: @polarcustoms

Really appreciate the feedback!

dope custom.

did you use Angelus paint?

What did you do for the swoosh?

Do you need acetone to rub off the finished product?

you can pm me to answer if you want. i'm trying to make a "bruce lee" roshe.

Last edited:
I bought a pair of roshes and some cloth. And I was wondering if someone could send me a video of how they customize their own pair. I'm pretty lost.

@WujekRada  I knew that this would be a problem before I started the custom, so I bought a roshe run that originally had a black midsole. That way the midsole wouldn't chip and flake

Back
Top Bottom