Nike RT1 - Black Red - April 2009 Release - Lots of Pix

i feel like only certain colorways can make these, as well as the yeezys, a def cop. to each his own tho.
personally, i feel like the yeezys got slightly more goin for em...slightly.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

dare I say uninspiredn "feeding of the hypebeast" shoes?... Most don't like the AT1 for whatever reason, but this shoe which
WHAT the hell is a hypebeast shoe?! Any high top with a swoosh is a hypebeast shoe? Last time I checked, hypebeasts wear tiffs, jedis, and vans.

My god...
laugh.gif

I dig 'em. It's mostly the colorway and the height of the shoe that does it for me.

These have dropped at the dtlrs in central va, i would have pics but im not sure if i want to cop, but if i do cop i will post pics

Nah. Lame.

These look like some supras crossed with diesels crossed with creative recs. I mean, they're not ugly, but just don't look like Nikes to me...

^That term is thrown around too loosely now. To most people now, anything popular = hypebeast ... some folks just need to fall back and let people enjoy shoesinstead of feeling a need to label everything.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^That term is thrown around too loosely now. To most people now, anything popular = hypebeast ... some folks just need to fall back and let people enjoy shoes instead of feeling a need to label everything.

well said

^That term is thrown around too loosely now. To most people now, anything popular = hypebeast ... some folks just need to fall back and let people enjoy shoes instead of feeling a need to label everything.
word. "hypebeast" is becoming such a hypebeast word. LOL C WUT I DID THAR? ok but no seriously, it kinda is.
laugh.gif

anyways, these arent bad, but they arent really my style either.

edit* just saw the two light colored pairs. not too bad, i might reconsider. and
laugh.gif
at this pic

pretty much sums up what a very large portion of sf will look like as well. anyone understand this whole "scarves and tees" thing? i mean im downwith normal scarves and all but... with a teeshirt? come on, are ya'll cold or hot?
laugh.gif

I saw these in person yesterday...dope shoes...I don't see myself coppin them though, because the tongue is too fat...I appreciate how they look though.

Saw them out here in NY. Clean nice looking shoe, but they jacked the price to $155 @ the 1 store I saw them at.

2earo2a.jpg

came in yesterday.
the tongue is much more padded than the initial pics.
i rather they were flatter like they were originally shown but they're not too bad.

wow ...good to know that there are a few mature open minded NT'ers on here.

Back
Top Bottom