Nike Sale

Quote:
UP TO
:smh:
smh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

(calls Jinno)j/k
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I have to go here coz Nike aint selling at the World Bazaar this year...
Fighting all the demons will take time...

any black /white air force 1 player editions? thanks!
Code:
     i set my clocks early coz i know i'm always late.

sayang, i was hoping to have my xmas shopping there..
ei, dandy, hows your six pack pare hehehe sa slimmers caloocan ako lately, mas maayos dun and cheap din naman, send me you sun number again

apparently you aren't too late.

popoy just heard on the radio that there's a sale at rufino til 7pm today. up to 50% off daw.

so you have.. 51 minutes to get there. good luck.

hey! i'm a newbee here...hav bin viewing NT for a long tym now...my 1st post...wen iz the next sale? and does any1 know the phone # of makati (rufinotower) office? thanx in advance!

^ Welcome.

The store in Rufino has been closed for a long time now unless you want the number to Nike Philippines.

The sale usually occupies a vacant floor/space and is done by one of the official retailers.

i was in rufino last week after the sale, the cashier there informed me that they will be having a Sale again this week. He is not sure though if it willstart ond wednesday or thursday.

Hey happy 2oo8 NTPI!...I called up "Sporteum" company this afternoon who handled the october '07 sale in makati. And the girl said that theirnext sale will be summer '08. But she also mentioned that Rufino tower nike is open everyday except sundays where they have som marked down items from10-50%.. post your nike sale heads up!

am i trippin or is there no way to get to the 4th floor of jinno towers? the elevator skips straight from 2 to 6, no matter what side. oh well..

use the elevators on the left side of the building when your facing the main lobby. not the main elevators.

Originally Posted by ballerRN22

Hey happy 2oo8 NTPI!...I called up "Sporteum" company this afternoon who handled the october '07 sale in makati. And the girl said that their next sale will be summer '08. But she also mentioned that Rufino tower nike is open everyday except sundays where they have som marked down items from 10-50%.. post your nike sale heads up!
Dude, I kno youre near me...
I think youre near the same internet connection as I am.
laugh.gif

Buendia?

Back
Top Bottom