nike samurai package... pretty neat. ( pic inside )

i've been waiting on those air force 3's since forever!
It used to be G.I. JOE'S and NIKES....now it's Lightskinned GIRLS and NIKES​

You can't just throw random colors together...when will nike realize that they're heading in the wrong direction? I for one don't wanna wear some clown shoes like this...

The Dunks and the Bo's are a must. Finally a japanese package though. I been waiting ages for something aimed towards the samurai. But with as much culture and mystique involved in them, Nike could have had a much much more interesting package. They're cool, but could have been a LOT better.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

did i say whack? yea i said whack.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

I dont understand why they would call these the "samurai pack". theres been a post on these af1s once a week for the past 3 wks, one by me. heres a pic of them in the new Slam Kicks
185819070.jpg

n i jus found this pretty cool jacket on niketown.com, Matches perfectly. They call it "phoenix", no samurai in description. The jacket design of the phoenix is the exact same logo thats on the tounge of all those shoes on the first page. look at the up close pic of the logo on the slam pic ^
139515_300_A

Back
Top Bottom