nike samurai package... pretty neat. ( pic inside )

were these limited or should stores still have the af1s atleast til next weekend? cause i dont know when il be able to go downtown chicago to try em on cause i havnt gotten a pair of af1s since last summer, n no stores round me sell af1s.

hey macgyver35, im sorry, but i jus re-read this whole post, please show me where you see it says whether or not the af1s are a GR or limited. help would be appreciated

i don't believe you.

read my first post, it should be on the first page.

here so you can't miss it

urban BRS or "blue ribbon sports" release.

i gave a description of a similar shoe released under the urban lifestyle category, so hype beasts/ resellers can guage the availability/ production numbers. i even included the names of stores that carry them, specific to california, but people should be able to figure out retailers that carry it based of the description of the previous AF1mid i compared it with. so basically if the store got that shoe, they'll get the samurai pack. if you're not sure if they will get these even though got the AF1 mid, call and ask. don't post on NT asking if they will get it.

ohh yeah :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
nice effort
www.districtfootwear.com

Nike tends to zag rather then zig...they always go the opposite route in design..thats how they've become successful being unique. these kicks are actually dope in person (imo)..the pics dont do any justice..I copped the Dunks before the release date..the the argyle type pattern is actually made out of horse hair material..theres some patent leather buy the laces...the swoosh is gator skin like..& the toe/heel has a design like a samurai armor (hence samurai package)..its nice to know most people dont like em..that leaves it to the people who want to rock sh*t that no one else rocks...thats makin you unique & not a lemming...

Quote:
its nice to know most people dont like em..that leaves it to the people who want to rock sh*t that no one else rocks...thats makin you unique & not a lemming...

You sound pretty proud of yourself for rocking an eyesore of a sneaker that no one else would WANT to wear.

Sounds like Horse hair is your thing though. More power to you. Guess I'll just be a lemming

FYI,

"Unique" does not always = Fresh. But I get it. You're one of those dudes who thinks "limited" is always hot, because it's "sh*t that no one else rocks".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
JORDANS FOR SALE/ALL DS
Olympic VII Sz 10/Ice Blue X Sz 9.5/Cool Grey IV Sz 9.5
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

I like the AF1s. Interesting concept on the whole pack.
[size=+3]The King of Metaphors[/size]​

Quote:
its nice to know most people dont like em..that leaves it to the people who want to rock sh*t that no one else rocks...thats makin you unique & not a lemming...
Edit: <warned> rock stuff that you like NOT stuff that no one wants just sooo you can stand out :rolleyes
eyes.gif

i swurrr man anti-hype is the new hype....

LOL 23Sole said Nike's been successful by "not trying to please the masses" aha...ha...hahahaha..haa..haaaaaa
Koalas do it best!!!

i like all of them
TEAM FRESH PRINCETEAM SOUTH CAROLINATEAM NEGRODAMUSTEAM POOP
[/center]

So you speak for everyone when you say NO ONE likes em...okay??...I just like em..Do you really care what I like? ummm no...

Is that corduroy on the force 3s? If so, thats too bad. If it was all leather that would have been okay.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." -

illphillip, disagree with the opinion, not the person. He made a general statement so there's no need to respond with a statement specifically about him.

macgyver35 im sure u a good dude but that one of the dumbest things i've heard dont come on niketalk and ask wat stores are gettin the shoes :wow:
eek.gif
its a sneaker message board: :rolleyes
eyes.gif
wats the release date for the sc trainers? joints r :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom