Nike SB Blazer - Uprise Chicago

Nike continues their alliance with the O.G. skate heads on their classic Blazer models. Last year we saw the Lance Mountain/ Craig Stecyk sneakers and thislatest Blazer release graces a design by O.G. Alva Team rider and Chicago skate legend, Stevie "Dread" Snyder. The kicks receive the Windy Citytreatment, emblazoned with a Chicago flag inspired color scheme in a buttery suede finish. Chi-town's Uprise Skateboards will be hosting a special releaseparty alongside Stevie, whom has been involved with Uprise since their beginnings in '97. Uprise will receive an exclusive for a couple weeks, launchingthem Saturday February, 28th (8pm-12am) while other select SB accounts will receive their shipment in mid-March.

2vknn6f.jpg

Really clean imo, I'll be coppin. Especially since it's for Chicago and I cop all my SB's from Uprise Skateshop (they're mad cool).
pimp.gif

Finally the Chi get's some recognition.
ohwell.gif

Input/Feedback?

That's kind of odd, the pair on ccs has a regular SB tag on the tongue.
I wonder if Uprise will be the only one's getting pair's with the chicago flag on the tongue.

good eye. They are different but I remember ccs posting up pics of the zoom tre marty mcfly's withouth the speckle sole on the site, maybe it is just asimilar type of mix-up. But Your theory would make sense too. Either way, I'll cop these with or without the stars on the tongue.

Originally Posted by Genius44

good eye. They are different but I remember ccs posting up pics of the zoom tre marty mcfly's withouth the speckle sole on the site, maybe it is just a similar type of mix-up. But Your theory would make sense too. Either way, I'll cop these with or without the stars on the tongue.
Yeah same here, doesn't really matter. But the Chicago Flag is a plus
pimp.gif

i still haven't been put on to blazer's, i thought the purple's would've finally got me, but i guess those will wait until i find a vnds airfor a good price down the road. very clean though, now why can't nike sb apply this cleanliness to the dunk low?

Back
Top Bottom