Nike SB Box Significance

What's happenin' fellow Nt'ers?!? I've been thinking about this for a minute now, but can someone explain the significance of the colors forthe sb boxes. I just got into the sb game late last year/early this year and that's been bugging the hell outta me!!! Help me out folks. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

What's happenin' fellow Nt'ers?!? I've been thinking about this for a minute now, but can someone explain the significance of the colors for the sb boxes. I just got into the sb game late last year/early this year and that's been bugging the hell outta me!!! Help me out folks. Thanks in advance!

indifferent.gif
???

A guy thought "We will use X color for this year." That is all.

i think its more along the lines of different colors represent different periods of time. in regards to the choice of color? i agree with dynamic X

No significance whatsoever...earliest sb's came in reg. Nike boxes...then silver...then pink....then blk/purp...then gold...followed by the blu/wht whichis the most recent

most people believe that the best releases came from the earlier days of nike SB. starting with orange and silver boxes, then pink boxes are the mostdesirable. they represent a certain "era" of nike SB. no real significance

Back
Top Bottom