NIKE SB BRUTS

heads up theyre on utilityboardsupply for retail

Have fun resellers :rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAM PHOTOGRAPHY
"We Flash in Public"​
Yea you shining but the only thing you leavin out ur a candle in the sun that just dont even out - HOVA

Almost sold out already, wow.
Need refs? kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

I like these for some reason.

how do dunk hi sbs fit, should i go a size up?
Jerz!!!

i like them a lot...

i copped a few extra pairs
WANTED****
ANY DUNK HIGH SZ 11 PLEASE PM ME*****

AIM** bliz562cs**

i just bought them, i really like em
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
We Invented the Horse Collar...
4L8O15S16T23!42​

This shoe is much nicer in person, if you can cop for close to retail do it. This is one of those pairs that you will kick yourself later when you have to pay $100+ for them.

Quote:
This shoe is much nicer in person, if you can cop for close to retail do it. This is one of those pairs that you will kick yourself later when you have to pay $100+ for them.

there already $200 on ebay... Trust me the stock pictures dont do the shoe justice.. my wife hates my collection and she even thought it was kinda neat..
WANTED****

AIM** bliz562cs**

thier hot.. man... which 1 do you guys prefer...

BRUTS OR HULKS?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

"how do dunk hi sbs fit, should i go a size up? "

I wear the same size for hi's as I do for lows, but some people get a half size smaller for hi's.

man i just cop mine from a reseller but i aint pay 200 though i was to late to get them for retail
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

Quote:
man i just cop mine from a reseller but i aint pay 200 though i was to late to get them for retail

If your looking for some shoot me a PM ...

I went a half size bigger for these
WANTED****

AIM** bliz562cs**

Quote:
If your looking for some shoot me a PM ...

if i would of known u had some i would hit u up sorry man mine are already in the mail

no worries.... hey your gonna love them...
WANTED****

AIM** bliz562cs**

Thanks for the update but this could have been posted in the 5 page thread already made for the Brut's.

And I can't believe people are paying nearly 200 for this shoe!! This should be an easy copp for anyone who lives near an SB shop. Size 12-13 heads hit me up if you need help with a pair
AIM- tickskicks32shaun3232@yahoo.com
Buy My Size 10 SB's!!!
Buy My Size 12-13 Dunks!!!
My Collection

these are sick, i wore mine today with gray sb laces and got alot of complements. also i love what they did with the swoosh, the black trim around it.

I wouldn't pau 200 thats almsot price of hulk sbs which look simlar ebay istn always a good gauge on the proper price

Quote:
thier hot.. man... which 1 do you guys prefer..BRUTS OR HULKS?.
4lfti5t.jpg
53ubo09.jpg

hmm its a close call but i would say Hulks

To me the Bruts are a less drab version of the Hulks. I'm such a sucker for nice shades of green...and suede sealed the deal.

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

Bruts look much nicer Hulks just seem so dull.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

They look nice in person but I don't like silver or gold on my shoes so I skipped them. Might regret it.
" This Is My Ending And My New Beginning, Nostalgia,
Alpha And Omega Places, It's Like A Glitch In The Mat

Back
Top Bottom