Nike SB Donatello

Man Niketalk is madd late on the Donatello Hype but I actually thought they were dope (for a mid that is) oh and for the record I found out they are actuallynot inspired by Donatello they are actually the Takashi mids

LOL @ this dude's 2nd post ever being an ad for his ebay auction

get rid of em

and the shoes is awful

Man Niketalk is madd late on the Donatello Hype but I actually thought they were dope (for a mid that is) oh and for the record I found out they are actually not inspired by Donatello they are actually the Takashi mids

There's already a thread on the Donatello's FYI.

And they are called the Donatello well thats what every sites calling them.

Who cares if its a live auction, its obviously not his. Get off his nuts and stick to the topic. A bunch of haters everytime especially BOOTLEG ED he's ahater in every thread.. Get a life instead of critizing everybodies comments.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Who cares if its a live auction, its obviously not his. Get off his nuts and stick to the topic. A bunch of haters everytime especially BOOTLEG ED he's a hater in every thread.. Get a life instead of critizing everybodies comments.
mad.gif
Haha.. Agreed! Its funny how people take the time out to say something negative. But back on topic.. I have the "Donatello's" and I'mvery please with them. Maybe because I have a few stussy shirts that match so well with them.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Who cares if its a live auction, its obviously not his. Get off his nuts and stick to the topic. A bunch of haters everytime especially BOOTLEG ED he's a hater in every thread.. Get a life instead of critizing everybodies comments.
mad.gif
Haha.. Agreed! Its funny how people take the time out to say something negative. But back on topic.. I have the "Donatello's" and I'm very please with them. Maybe because I have a few stussy shirts that match so well with them.

It's against the rules.
If you don't like the rules you can leave, it's as simple as that

IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:

mad.gif
Haha.. Agreed! Its funny how people take the time out to say something negative. But back on topic.. I have the "Donatello's" and I'm very please with them. Maybe because I have a few stussy shirts that match so well with them.
You can tell their noobs besides their post count.

Go ahead leave the live link and get suspended.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:

mad.gif

You can tell he has too much time on his hands.. waste of a post

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by eeibaby

IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:

mad.gif

You can tell he has too much time on his hands.. waste of a post

The problem is that instead of somebody trying to help him ppl rather be @+@@% and talk smack.

mad.gif

the shoe sucks but you're the biggest beast on this entire forum so i'm sure you copped "x3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
i want you to understand something:

you have yet to make a worthwhile post on NT. You're obviously a child and a flamewar is simply beneath me. Just know that you have contributed absolutelynothing to this board and your exit would be greatly celebrated.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

mad.gif

the shoe sucks but you're the biggest beast on this entire forum so i'm sure you copped "x3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
i want you to understand something:

you have yet to make a worthwhile post on NT. You're obviously a child and a flamewar is simply beneath me. Just know that you have contributed absolutely nothing to this board and your exit would be greatly celebrated.

Wow! U posted a few topics woo hoo c'mon man! What's a flamewar seriously talk about a child. Ur a sucka that talks smack in every thread about whatsomebody else posted." Get a life" nobody cares how many topics u came out with please. That info was eventually gonna come out. Stop acting like urhigh up in the ranks. As far as the donatello's i don't like them.. so there Mr. Assumptions..... If u thinkl ur so high in the ranks put ur sneakerswhere ur mouth is. Talking about me being a hypebeast ! My nike collection alone will blow u out the water sooo fallback!!!! Bum ........ sorry guys we justhave a a idiot that loves talking smack in every thread, never fails with BOOTLEG ED...... back to the topic

those could be the supreme x undftd mids limited to 10 pairs only obtainable if you can successfully contradict the theory of relativity.......they are stillbutt UGLY!

Back
Top Bottom