Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Got a 8
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
trade for a 12
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

can someone please help me out? i will look out for someone else in the future. MY only go to spot i waited since 7 am and they opened at 10 am and they soldout all 8 pairs. ill be willing to do 170 shipped for em. im located in de/philly area

Originally Posted by Rayguns05

Just copped my 2 pairs in SF (not Atlas) with ease. my spot didnt even sell out right away

Why not tell us where you copped from ..... might be some left for others to cop .

I need a 12! Every spot I went to sold out or didn't have them. Located in the Bay Area!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Griff

Wasn't trying to e-thug. But if idgaf I'm gonna say it. I posted both spots I copped from and a couple of others simply to help. You act as if NT is the only place where ppl discuss sneakers. Homebase got announced on other forums before I even posted that flyer. And if you really wanted to just give me a heads up about language then you wouldn't have mentioned you sending that pm to a mod...that was just a lame scare tactic. But it's all good, I'm new to NT and don't wanna start things off e-beefing.
smh.gif

There's a reason people don't share info here especially with everyone that lurks. I could care less if its a franchise store but when small shops/mom and pops get blown up, it #!$%! it up for the regulars. Like dude said this is one of the first times that people camped. It definitely won't be the last.

Although, if you're "loyal" enough to a certain store, then the owner should have no problem holding you a pair. Thus, eliminating any the beasts and waiting in line.
False. You don't know how business works. If this was a regular release then yeah his pair would have been held down but for a release like this, if there's a chance to get some paper by selling your loyalist's pair, they will do it and not even regret it.

I Agree with some things Griff and Lazy are saying but Griff is definately right if your a regular loyal customer at a skate shop theyll help you out. im notgunna lie i usually get things saved for me at my local skateshop cause they know me and they know i spend a good amount of money in there store not just onhype releases but on Sbs in general so trust when i say shops know who to look out for with releases like this , Once again both had good points but im justgiving my opinion on the situation .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Rayguns05

Just copped my 2 pairs in SF (not Atlas) with ease. my spot didnt even sell out right away

Why not tell us where you copped from ..... might be some left for others to cop .

my bad bro. i copped them from DLXsf.. once the lined died they still had some left

Originally Posted by Uzzle

^ Think they have any left? haha I highly doubt they have my size..

i doubt it.. the last sizes that no one bought were a 8, 11.5, and 13. but i would call to double check now

I was able to get a sz 11.5....but I need a sz 12!
Lmk, if anyone wants to trade..=D

laugh.gif
at people that camped out at atlas... got their pairs...
smh.gif
at dude wearing resns waiting for resns... was wearing one shoe with the black lacesand the other w/ the red... they didn't even look nice...

Back
Top Bottom