Nike SB Dunk High "Sacramento Kings" - Purple / Black - White

I'm from Sac-Town also even though now I live in houston TX. I like that the Kings are getting some attention from Nike for once....the only other shoes that really stick out in my head would be those Sacramento Jordan X city series that is TOUGH to find in my size! (11) I think the combo of materials is coo but white laces are being swapped out for black ASAP! I have a feeling that out here in houston these are going to be a EASY walk-in-walk out cop!
smile.gif
no stress!....gotta rep the kings...the team that I grew up with! I do hope the quality on the leather will turn out better in person. These prolly will look a bit better when someone drops some true detail pix.

Actually may, a few sb dunk hi's came wit a stuffed tongue like the lows...early stuff...peep the Paul Brown hi's and wheat hi's/Bison's...both of which I need
nerd.gif

Why are they being called the "Sacramento Kings"? Are there any Kings logos on them? Skaters don't watch basketball? The Maloofs don't know anything about SBs? Or is the name just from some random person? If these are legit, i.e. "colors by Spencer Hawes," I'll be more inclined to support them being a Sacramentan.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Actually may, a few sb dunk hi's came wit a stuffed tongue like the lows...early stuff...peep the Paul Brown hi's and wheat hi's/Bison's...both of which I need
nerd.gif
ahhh ok, thanks for the clarification dude.....and i'll find u anything u want if u give up them other joints
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom