Nike SB Dunk Low Orange UnHemp

smh.gif

WHOEVER HAS BEEN IN CHARGE OF NIKE SB FOR THE PAST 3-4 YEARS SHOULD BE FIRED!!!

THIN TONGUES = FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

NIKE SB SUCKS!!!

why not?

one for me.

And for those on the ''thin tongue'' rant, do a little research as to why they have changed them.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

why not?

one for me.

And for those on the ''thin tongue'' rant, do a little research as to why they have changed them.

i've done my "research"...i knew about the team riders preferring the thin tongue but it does NOT help with the asthetics of the SB dunk low.having a fat tongue was the selling point of SB dunk lows...it was what differentiated from the normal GR dunks...since the black boxes, SB is all gimmickswith popcorn and bubble gum themes...pinks, browns, and greens are the only colors SB designers tend to choose out of the color pallet...and when they do havea good colorway, they mess it up and throw some oddball mismatched color into the shoe somehow....too bad SB has not done much "research" in what thecustomers want. i hope they do their "research" and realize that they SUCK and they don't sell like they used to when Sandy Bodecker ran theshow!!!

oh well, you can have as many pairs as you want cause 98% of all SB dunk lows will sit on the shelves like they have been for the past 3 years...

NIKE SB SUCKS!!!

oh well, you can have as many pairs as you want cause 98% of all SB dunk lows will sit on the shelves like they have been for the past 3 years...

why does that bother you as long as you find something worthwhile in that 2% ? There are much more to them than fat tongues as well. SB's numbers are nothurting and I don't see the big deal about this change. Niketalk is nowhere near a consensus representation of anything.

too bad SB has not done much "research" in what the customers want
eek.gif

laugh.gif

^^
around 2003-2004, nike SB was on top of it's game...they could have sold bags of dog crap with the nike SB label and fools would line up for days to getit. with the new leadership of the SB brand, whoever runs it thinks that they can still capitalize off that 03-04 theme and still release crap. too badenthusiasts of the SB brand realized that the new leadership is trying to push JUNK out to its consumers. their sales profits and inventory checks can tellthem that they SUCK. back in the days, it was almost impossible to see a SB dunk on sale at a reduced price...nowadays, they sit on shelves and it's thenorm.

i'm hoping the eric koston signing will bring some kind of life back to the lack-luster SB brand.

i can't believe that some of the 6.0 dunks are BETTER than the crap SB is releasing...step your game up SB...
roll.gif

niketalk is the pinnacle of "word on the streets" when it comes to the nike brand and its consumers...well, at least the seasoned veterans ofNT.
pimp.gif

oh well no need to beat a dead horse (nike sb)....

These well sell regardless of the hate, there's a market for everything but I won't buy these.

Back
Top Bottom