Nike SB Dunk Mid - Ice Green

haha at your avy ^
roll.gif

does anyone have info on these? im not a dunk fan but i like these..Are they gonna be a General Release?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Nothing wrong with Mids if worn right

exactly. i wear 'em with the strap all hangin' loose, stickin' out (just wouldn't like 'em if i didn't wear 'em that way, fullystrapped they hide the tongue, and i always rock the tongue stickin' out). kinda like the strap stickin' out when mcfly was lookin' at his newnikes b4 hitting the lace button, i would wear 'em just like that:

mcfly.jpg

big fan of that look. i got my girl a pair of air force 1's with the strap just so she could rock 'em that way. so fly to me...

mids are so sexy. i'm not a fan of low dunks, and i only got one pair of highs and those are the dunkles, and they aren't even as tall as regular highdunks.

I love the fact Nike SB is making so many colorways in the mid form. Not everyone is a fan of the lows, I may purchase these if they're not limited.

Hmmmmm, i really liked da Sea Crystals, so I def might cop these.... n most def to get some more mids, just got the Tokyos right now...

Back
Top Bottom