Nike SB Dunk Oct, Nov, Dec Releases

I actually want the all black version of that sb backpack in the first group picture bbuuuuttttt. Nothing really interests me

rshm3n.jpg

Blazers rightthere...........................................................................................................................................................................^^^^^^^^^^^

eek.gif

But why are they showing us releases that that are going to be in October, Nov, Dec what about the upcoming months?

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

wa0und.jpg

these aren't bad but what the #$%% were they thinking unstuffing the tongues
eyes.gif
I'm def copping these! I'm gonna stuff the tongue myself though... (I thought skaters liked the thick tongue???)

The Oct and Nov Blazers are both nice, the Royal/Black Mids are not bad at all.

I think we keep wanting NikeSB to come out with another Tiffany, Forbes or something in the Silver/Pink box years and it's not going to happen. Don'tmiss out on the decent stuff before you sleep on it like many did on the Send Help Highs. (We all have time to think about these releases though... Man...Oct/Nov/Dec is far off from now)

I must admit though... Gold box releases need to step up a bit. (Maybe they'll define themselves this year by keep bringing out the plain/simple cw's.)

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I think we keep wanting NikeSB to come out with another Tiffany, Forbes or something in the Silver/Pink box years and it's not going to happen.

I don't think thats the case at all. People would just want Nike SB
to stick to what they were doing when they initially came out.
nice colorways and and even nicer materials. But obviously
that has been too much to ask.

rshm3n.jpg

Why does it look like Purple Blazers, Griptape Mids and Black/White Blazers?

Are they re-releasing them or what?

Back
Top Bottom