Nike SB FAT TONGUE to return

[h2]from nicekicks.com:

Nike SB Dunk Fat Tongue to Return
[/h2]
Posted by Alex Kroviak | Mar 5, 2010

[table][tr][td]
Nike SB Dunk releases has been criticized in the last few seasons because of the disappearance of the fat tongue. If you’ve lost favor in the line because of the tongu switch, Kevin Imamura from Nike SB broke the news that the fat tongue will return.

Imamura was not specific as to which shoe will serve as the first to re-debut the feature, or even during which season it will occur. However, does the sheer knowledge that the fat tongue is coming back have the value of Nike SB stock rising?
[/td][/tr][/table]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... who actually liked that thin tongue?... I for sure aint no skater... but i love me some sb shoes once in a while...

nike-sb-tongue.jpg

1269768769_73189777ee.jpg

but instead we got this....

nike_sb_spring_2010_05.jpg

Might as well just Retro the old sb's. Fat tongues or not the best days are behind them.

Most folks would agree sb's have lost their luster apart from a few scattered overhyped releases.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Might as well just Retro the old sb's. Fat tongues or not the best days are behind them.

Most folks would agree sb's have lost their luster apart from a few scattered overhyped releases.

exactly.

too little too late imo.....only way i ever spend money on sb's again is if they bring out some retro's

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

yup

I don't think they should have gotten rid of it anyway, it was mad comfortable.

da hype's beeeeen gone for SB's...all they gotta do now is retro da prior editions if they wanna light up some spark in they step.

I appreciate this, but I'd rather appreciate better and more inspired cw's...and retro the 1st couple runs of sb's? I'm on board lets do it

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da hype's beeeeen gone for SB's...all they gotta do now is retro da prior editions if they wanna light up some spark in they step.

yea..

what year was that again? 07?

Dunks skinny jeans, and I love NY shirt rah?
sick.gif

Heinys, Hawaii's, Cali's, Hunters...Just start releasing um again for the same price!

this is good news but i hope they put more padding in the ankle area on there dunk highs... its not as comfortable as it once was like a year ago

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Heinys, Hawaii's, Cali's, Hunters...Just start releasing um again for the same price!

you KNOW skateshops aint charging MSRP if they ever re-release...i remember shops charging almost 2 bills for cascade and red hemps the day they dropped here in chicago

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yea..

what year was that again? 07?

Dunks skinny jeans, and I love NY shirt rah?
sick.gif

yeah
laugh.gif
roll.gif

funny thing is when da SB wave was riding HIGH alot of those dorks was talkin trash are now sweating foamposites & da rest of da retro

nike basketball classics when those always been hood staples, not for soho hypebeast punks.

crazy seeing most of the people here agree on retroing sb's, i was on ISS earlier this week and there was a thread talking about if nike should retro sb's, the whole website went crazy lol. i decided to post because i really didnt see a problem with it, all they cared about was the value of the shoe going down and things like that. like damn dont you want the chance to buy the kicks and colorways you love again, and at retail?? people buying kicks for all the wrong reasons..

& nike sb's tongue return is good news but of course better designs and colorways should come first.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i refuse to cop a dunk low until it returns

i feel you on that one
they finally did something for the consumers, well actually, they did something because they definitely weren't making money off sb's with out the fat tounges 
laugh.gif
 too bad we all won't stop buying shoes because of poor quality, just think of what they could improve on..

Back
Top Bottom