NIKE SB HEAVY MENTAL SB

I went to my SKATE SHOP today and these are the QS for this month. The NIKE SB MID "HEAVY MENTAL"

Not too bad of a shoe but for a PREMIUM SB??? dunno. They are better in person once you get them in your hands and on your feet, course they got the ZOOM AIR.IF you look closely you can see the images a Rockstar guy playing the guitar. I think what really makes these shoes are the NEON GREEN strap and the NEON GREENlaces you get.... I know these were posted awhile back, but I wanna know if you think NIKE could have done a lil more to label it "PREMIUM" and whatcould they have done? What do you think FAM??

6xgtf0j.jpg

6x8zvpd.jpg

the colors are kind of ill, i dunno about the graphic, and the fact that they are mids are a bit of a turn off since i hate that strap, i like the grey, black,and lime green though...they should do that color combo on a low.

^^ Yeah I agree with most of the comments here,, accept that "ALL MIDS LOOK GOOFY" I dont know about that because"some" actually do have potential, maybe not the majority but there are a few that are pretty clean...So what would you guys CHANGE on em to makethem better or even comparable to LOWS and HIGHS???

EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYIN!! SB needs to X this whole mid thing because so far the best ive seen were wheats..and thats were it ends

They cool, not a big fan of mid top dunks tho, they should have made them into a hi-top, like the color combo

I like them. Everyone not liking them will keep them at retail too so keep the hate coming.

I remember those seems like forever since I first seen them. They look decent do all SB accounts get them or only certain one's I'm aroundIndianapolis.

I'd cop, but they said only 666 pairs were out, and I don't feel like dealing with them, unless I can cop for under 150.

not bad, i like the canvas though. someday the mids will be accepted. also whos the chick in vidasman's avatar? dam..

Back
Top Bottom