Nike SB Huf High Fake Check

Just got these in hand today and wanted to make it official. Looking for legit check and thoughts on value.  Please let me know if I need to add any other pictures or information as I am new to the forums.  Thanks to all in advance for the help.

Purchased on Ebay - Size 12 - Listed as VNDS, worn no more than twice. Extra laces and original box included.

These last photos are for estimation of value.  Overall shoes are as I thought they would be: some slight dirt/scuffing on the white midsole, very minor toe creasing(they came with plastic inserts inside to keep the shape of the toe), and I would give it 98% stars(the pictures may make it look worse than what it is because the soles are slightly dirty and were not cleaned.  Now some quick points about things I was not expecting: The heel drag seems very severe, as the star loss is not bad at all(but hey maybe he walked funny?) and lastly, the weathered black leather material feels very brittle in some areas(mostly the toe but feels solid in the back) I'm assuming this is somewhat normal/to be expected for an 04 release? Again thanks to all who took the time to help...Fingers Crossed...

Thanks for the input, still gonna wait for a mods opinion as it seems you are a newbie to the forum like me. Thanks again, and any thoughts on value?? Everything I'm finding is a few years old(price guide wise)..

Back
Top Bottom