Nike SB Omar Salazar Pro Model - Yellow Ochre / Del Sol

Via SneakerFiles.

nike-sb-omar-salazar-pro-model-yellow-ochre-del-sol-1.jpg

Although the Dinosaur Jr. version of the Nike SB Omar Salazar Pro Model will most likely end up being the most popular at the end of the day, this colorway of Omar Salazar's first Nike SBsignature sneaker is definitely worth checking out. Featuring a yellowochre upper with del sol, black, and white accents, this pair isdefinitely one of the brighter and more unique sneaker colorways wehave seen in a while. This yellow ochre/del sol Nike SB Omar SalazarPro Model is now available overseas, and should be available forpurchase at your local Nike SB retailers in the coming months. Via Kasina.

nike-sb-omar-salazar-pro-model-yellow-ochre-del-sol-2.jpg

nike-sb-omar-salazar-pro-model-yellow-ochre-del-sol-3.jpg

nike-sb-omar-salazar-pro-model-yellow-ochre-del-sol-4.jpg

Im not a big fan of this shoe, but this colorway is nice. Hopefully the shoe grows on me more and more after they keep bringing out new colorways.

Loving the "ochre" upper with the del sol burst of colour...not my cup of tea in terms of purchase provocation but a good look for SBs

Although the Dinosaur Jr. version of the Nike SB Omar Salazar Pro Model will most likely end up being the most popular at the end of the day

i will be surprised if that is most popular! its hideous!

As for this colour it is one of the best i have seen so far.

^ nope not joking the dinos are dope... only thing I have against them is the sparkles... these are just straigh ug to me.......

Back
Top Bottom