nike sb supremes

im thinking of doing this custom....what yall think? i know the pic isn't sharp or nuttin but its a very rough draft done with paint lmao just want some opinions

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

You kidding? Why butcher one of the nicest dunks of all time like that?
Brooklyn!
WANTED: Safari AM1, Air Burst "Storm". Size 10.5 PM ME!

dont just get those p rod 2's droppin in a couple months, looks jus like what youre doin
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

It is OKAAAAY.if you use a general release dunk and custimize it to look like that.

It is not OKAAAAY if you use the Supremes and customize them.
-Tony23

alright well this project is finally moving forward, i am trying to find a pair of GR dunks to do it with but if i cannot then i will be using a pair of supremes that a friend gave me, they are nowhere near DS so don't worry guys i will only be butchering a beat up classic lol

do NOT do that on a supreme dunk. Do it on a GR dunk.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

r there any dunk low sb's that have a similiar midsole,outsole, and lining? i just dont wanna have to go through the process of stuffin a toungue as well as painting,cementing, and dying a reg. dunk

alright work started on them tonight, sorry couldn't wait any longer to find a replacement shoe. the only thing im thinkin now is if the swoosh should be red like the pic above or white? what yall think? (other than me being crazy to do this to the supremes lol)

you should try to restore the beat up supremes instead of customizing them into that monstrosity at the top of the page :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

and i am disappointed in you guys, everybody knows superman don't need no seatbelt

lol no way i'm touching those unless its with gasoline and a match

RIP supreme, beat or ds.

Pure disrespect to the shoe.
References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box

that was really stupid
man i wouldve restored them and wore em

Looking for Atmos Elephant Air Max 1 Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

look....yall may think im crazy......stupid.....disrespectful....its whateva....at the end of the day....the shoes are mine...i don't want to wear them, restore them, display them.....i am doing what i want with them. if i wanted a pair of supremes to wear then i'd go into serious debt and buy them DS so if no one can give some constructive criticism on whether or not the swoosh should be white or red or black....keep it to yourself cause im :smokin
smokin.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
@ whoever thinks i care that this shoe is worth over $1,000 or if its such a classic supreme shoe.....maybe i'll just walk into supreme one day with them hanging around my neck once im done with the butchering lol that would be supremely legendary!

DO IT!!! TEAR UP THOSE SUPREMES AND DO IT WITH YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH!!!!
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

^^Yea I'm the kind of person that would skate Supremes, Paris', Londons, the whole shebang if I had a pair.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

^^thats whats up, using the shoes for what they were actually made for.....hmmmm u might be onto a new fad! lol i don't skate or i would do it too. i just thought i'd customize these cause i don't see the specialty behind these shoes cause i'd rather get a pair of black jordan 3's and call it a day. what u think....white swoosh or red? i can't make up my mind lol

Back
Top Bottom