Nike SB to release "Gucci" dunk???

so copped
pimp.gif
if they do indeed come out
ohwell.gif

Always did like the samples but like the majority i see this as a hyped release!

So this means we may see nike SB RETROS??????

Sticky this! l0l

Can't wait only gucci colorway I've ever wanted. I sure hope the materials are the same as the unreleased samples.

If these drop I all over them. I wanted them ever since I seen pics. Was even going to shell out 900 for the samples.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Always did like the samples but like the majority i see this as a hyped release!

So this means we may see nike SB RETROS??????

Sticky this! l0l
if we got sb retros i would cry, not being in the sb game till a year and a half ago i missed so much hot stuff for retail i cant get, and withthe current releases its been all nike retro and jordans. people will say they ruin the OG's but I would jump for a pair of rayguns, dinos or dooms at aretail price on a retro.

I have been out of the SB game for awhile now, ever since the tiff's came out it all has gone down hill...Dooms were dope.....but if these release I wouldgladly come back to buy a couple pair....I have wanted this shoe for a long time......

and as far as retroing SB's, I think they should....give everyone a shot at them again, they are only shoes, and who cares if 10k more people have the shoeyou love, its still a shoe you love......people who dont want "rare" sb's to retro are reverse beasts.....

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

How is this a Nike SB retro if it wasnt officially released in the first place?

exactly, it just took a few years to finally release it.

and if they were to retro SB's, it would be the first series (orange box)
pimp.gif

Please dont let SBs get retroed. Thats what killed Jordan Brand. Releasing classic colorways again to the public with subpar quality and no Nike Air. Horrible.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Please dont let SBs get retroed. Thats what killed Jordan Brand. Releasing classic colorways again to the public with subpar quality and no Nike Air. Horrible.
early JB retros were good quality. if you have your og's more power to you but i will never have a chance to own a lot of the stuff i wantbecause of my age, all the new dunks are marginal with a few good releases sprinkled in. i want good materials but if zoom air or some performance aspect isoff..dont really care. unless your telling me you skate in your orange box sbs. just a thought itd be cool for sbs to retro

and say thats hypebeasting or whatever, but if we were all concerned about functionality and performance we would likely be wearing asics, new balances andavias. i just am a fan of the look of earlier sbs

Back
Top Bottom