Nike SB to release "Gucci" dunk???

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

I'll tell you right now

by the time october rolls around

and this thread is on page 20

and the shoes are about to roll out

and everyone is losing their mind

the people above this thread like "ehh" and "gucci inspired shoes suck" will be sweating bullets to get these

day 1

most definatley
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

obviously a desperation shot to try and regenerate some life in this dead sb horse.

if they release them release them, but don't make them some-what limited, it makes no sense.

Aint that the truth tho.

haha so much for the lucky 30 that have them....i hate when nike does that to a highly sought off shoe. oh well

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

haha so much for the lucky 30 that have them....i hate when nike does that to a highly sought off shoe. oh well
why would you hate that? price has nothing to do with a shoe to people that aren't hypebeasts.

I hope they do retro the older sb joints. i just hope they don't do something stupid to them. for example: bring them all back with non-fat tongues.

If they re-released the 1st two series of sb's...
tired.gif
it would be bedlam in soho...just straight anarchy...shoeheads would be coming out the woodwork wittheir lawnchairs and air mattresses posted up for days in front of sb hotspots...
smh.gif
if they were to do it, I'd like it to be a legit quickstrike...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

obviously a desperation shot to try and regenerate some life in this dead sb horse.

basically.

should of left these as samples. These are going to be so hyped. Your going to see a bunch of kids sleeping in front of your local skate shops. smh

Will wait for pics to surface.

I never got into dunks I like a few here and there, but to go through what some of SB dudes go through... nah not me.

i dont know about you guys, but ill always love dunks. sure a ton of the colorways lately havent been all that but the gucci dunks have been fire to me sinceway back when. if they do indeed drop, then its a definate cop for me.

Good thing I have a spot where they sell everything for retail...easy cop...good thing I'll be done with school and working by then

Back
Top Bottom