Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Not gonna lie, I can’t really find any faults with the shape other than the back tab sticking up a little too much. I think the 4 is fixed now similar to the 3.

I’m in now just based on all that work they put into get the model skate ready…AND since it seems a future colorway is, at the very least, not set in stone; this might be the only release for the SB IV model for a while…

That being said, the sizing stuff makes my head hurt…I kind of already figured there would be some difference in how they run since that’s exactly the same thing that happened with the chloro AT1 SB’s from a couple years back…They ended up being much bigger than the standard AT1’s…Now the process begins on deciding what size to take a run at…

I’m in for trying them on and sending back to Nike. So sick of Nike not letting me buy what I want

I’m assuming these will be hard to cop?

My daughter been feenin for some 4s and keep showing me beat up pairs that she says she’s willing to wear :smh: :smh: can’t allow it lol

I hope these aren’t skateshop exclusive or anything. I can’t sniff an SB purchase anymore smh.
That’s ok, you should be sniffing other things anyway.
1677940802101.gif

Ahhhhh… miss my ex. She was Mexican and could have translated the breakdown for me.

Now ill just eat these food-truck flautas and pretend shes deciphering it for me in pure imagination.

She was planning on moving closer to me in a year and a half so we could be together. I was going to get rid of all (most) and i was gonna leave the game and be a married man. Man i really screwed up, guys.

Btw, she never came back. And prolly never will.

Im so sorry Aly.

*sighs and whispers*

“That great white buffalo…” *echos*

Otherwise, will try for a pair.

If i hit, ill take them for a walk… around the parts in town that i spent w her. Maybe even at the restaurant i took her for her birthday at Pike Place, after the Weeknd concert last Augusto.

I still wear a wedding ring and i never got to propose to her.

Green was her favorite color.

#SleeplessInSeattle

Ahhhhh… miss my ex. She was Mexican and could have translated the breakdown for me.

Now ill just eat these food-truck flautas and pretend shes deciphering it for me in pure imagination.

She was planning on moving closer to me in a year and a half so we could be together. I was going to get rid of all (most) and i was gonna leave the game and be a married man. Man i really screwed up, guys.

Im so sorry Aly.

*sighs and whispers*

If i hit, ill take them for a walk… around the parts in town that i spent w her. Maybe even at the restaurant i took her for her birthday at Pike Place, after the Weeknd concert last Augusto.

#SleeplessInSeattle

7D393DC2-5762-40EF-B483-63C79B87F882.gif

I think we’ve all been there.

Im so sorry Aly.

*sighs and whispers*

#SleeplessInSeattle

There's an auto translate to english option on YouTube mah boy.

i-rammed-her-in-the-pikes-place-bathroom.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom