Nike Sharkley - Ben Gordon PE - PIC/INFO

teh midsole ruins them...

air max 2 cb94
air shake ndstrukt
garbage

thats how the shoe looks in words...

saw these yesterday.. very light shoe... gonna wait for better colorways... or buy them at the outlets

I saw a different colorway at finish line today. Patent white leather with black mid-sole and black swoosh and an ice bottom sole in the back of the shoe. Black Nike Air & Swoosh on the back black laces and black tongue. Got em' for 59 bucks with my finish line winners circle points. They are comfy. Ilike em' they remind me of the Ndestrukt& AJ 11. I have a pair of Concords and they are real close. Best release in a while for the money. I'llbuy another for a good price.

i really like them but ben gordon is a scrub. its time for john paxson to realize he needs to get rid of him. send him away. please.

not feelin those at all... saw em in the mall the other day... my boy's was all on em... maybe im old school... but then again i never like those rodmans..them 2 big straps remind of the shoes that mentally ******ed people b wearin...

Originally Posted by 1and12

Needs red patent toe.... Good looks for BG though!

Good looks MaZe KATC is pretty busy these past few days huh?

~EDIT~

i was wrong on the patent toe that look sucked but these yeah...
bgcopytb8.jpg

tongue.gif

def much better...

how about they just re-release the n'destrukts?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by spivins

I saw a different colorway at finish line today. Patent white leather with black mid-sole and black swoosh and an ice bottom sole in the back of the shoe. Black Nike Air & Swoosh on the back black laces and black tongue. Got em' for 59 bucks with my finish line winners circle points. They are comfy. I like em' they remind me of the Ndestrukt& AJ 11. I have a pair of Concords and they are real close. Best release in a while for the money. I'll buy another for a good price.

Would you happen to be talking about these minus the white sole?
lg318726102.jpg

These are easily my favorite "new" nike of 2008 without a DOUBT!
happy.gif

They are the ones I got. Your right minus the white sole. Mine have the ice sole in the back. My favs too.

They are the ones I got. Your right minus the white sole. Mine have the ice sole in the back. My favs too.
Dope. I gotta check them out in person.

ILL here ya go. Now these are exact in case you were wondering

xl318397103.jpg
Thanks bro! I saw them in person a couple of days ago, and I must say they look real ILLY in person! I may copp in the near future. Anyone knowapproximately the # of GR colorways releasing, and if so, what would they be? The Black.Blue is very tempting.

I just picked up that white/black colorway above... Shoe feels great. I like how the straps keep the shoe pretty snug. It would've been perfect if thesoles were black, but I'm not complaining.

Has anyone played in them yet? How do they feel? I won't get a chance to play in them until the 18th...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom