Nike Sharkley ID: Share yours

Joined Nov 17, 2007
I really like Sharkleys and Im looking to get this two pairs:

- CB 94 Inspired (Nubuck, Black / Pure Purple)

-Uptempo inspired (Nubuck with full grain leather, Black / White / Pure Purple)

... And some Kobe IV's Valenti

Joined Nov 17, 2007
Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Very nice rock...im may cop....

how are sharkleys for ball though?
Last week I balled in them indoors and outdoors and they a great shoe for balling: Tons of ankle support and good cushioning, they may look heavy but once youput the straps on they feel tight but not heavy on your foot. Actually I stocked on them to ball outdoors, they are very durable.

Joined Jan 27, 2006
anyone else hate the stupid dots?

if i did them i'd probably do the accent the same color as the straps.

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Very nice rock...im may cop....

how are sharkleys for ball though?
Kid.. I like the Boozers I have.. .and I haven't balled in them but they are to borrow a Portland term "hella" comfy.. lol

I am actually impressed with the color options and the Material Options on these. Nike got it right with these.. I must applaud. I wish they spread thewealth on the other shoes like these.

My Dunkman Offering.

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
$108 for ID

Im tryin to decide since the Color palettes look different IN Screen than they do when you create a Wall Paper..
THIS

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now