Nike Sharkley ID: Share yours

nike-foamposite-lite-kryptonate-show.jpg

pimp.gif

now we're gettin somewhere. Dope Krypto-sharkleys, Big Time!!

I'd be lyin if I said I wouldn't wear a pair of XI inspired sharkleys.

Color and material options on these are looking good.

Waiting 'til people start receiving their orders, but this may be the first time i actually pull the trigger on ID.

Those Black D-Fishes are something Vicious... I wanted to do a Black pair then thought... I have too many Black purrs already.

I do like that Glove Inspired version too.. I could go allll day with the Sharks... I can ONLY hope the foks in Nikeid keep this up with future shoes.

^

those are nice.. i had a similar design in mind.

just dunno if i really want a pair of sharkleys.

Yeah Never... I knew those could have been tweaked a bit differently which is why I did the ones I did up... and I couldn't resist from doing a SVSM paireither with that Patent Green...

They could re-release some of these and I know they'd sell out in the DC Metro Area... they "we" love this shoe.

has anyone ordered a pair yet? Im kinda curious to see what they look like before I order a pair.

^^
Yup 6 Purr... just haven't gotten them in yet and now Im contemplating these on the next run..

soooooo I ordered these in a 13.5 and they shipped already... I usually wear a 13 in AM90's... anyone think they will be too big???

Ok, so the Penny PE i posted to begin this thread just shipped today from Nike ID, so I should have pics posted within a week or so. CAN'T WAIIIIIITTTT!!!!

The quality is great on these.....but the blue doesnt jump as much as it did in the Nike ID photo. Sorry for the shaky hands this morning.....

Back
Top Bottom