Nike Sharkley (PIC)- 2008 release

darthska

Staff member
Joined Apr 30, 2004
Those are... those should count as two strikes, since they're a terrible collab of two shoes.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Joined Apr 23, 2007
I'm not sold on those (yet) . They might grow on me as more pix come out. Thanx blco02
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Joined Jan 12, 2007
i never thought i'd like a frankenshoe as much as i like those......def need to see more
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Joined Dec 3, 2000
Niketalk likes these? :lol:

Anyway...retailers do to and there will be TONS of colors in the marketplace come middle of March 2008...

$85 retail

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Joined Dec 9, 2001
Those look pretty good to me, I can see myself balling in these, especially the patent version.

The nDestruct always reminded me of the XI`s, which is my favorite shoe of all-time.

Joined Jan 16, 2006
Good job Nike!
WANTED AF1 Delta Storm, Retro IV white/cement/black,Lebron II black b-day edition.all sz13

Joined Aug 12, 2007
not bad ..a lot better than ones released that were based on Barkleys the boots version.

Joined Sep 21, 2006
Ill cop

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Joined Oct 15, 2006

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Joined Jul 7, 2004
Odd... but I like.

Thanks for posting pics, and thanks for the pricing info, Billy.

If they hold up like true Ndestruks, I'll be picking up multiple pairs at that price.

Gotta have something to beat up for summer ball.

Bumpin' pioneers through Pioneers

Joined Mar 20, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]Nike just cant look to the future anymore, rehashing is all they are about nowdays. SMH[hr][/hr]

the streets aint checking for the future dawg. The futures grim an depressing. Whos looking forward to that?

They steady tryna recreate the "good ol days" with retros and new retros.

Joined Feb 11, 2002
Those look like trash. I can't believe people are feelin' em. I gotta agree with Billy that I would rather see new designs. We really shouldn't encourage this Frankestein BS because it's gonna be an avalanche of them if this is successful.

Joined Jul 26, 2006
It's clean lookin' shoe, I'm impressed...Since I can't get find neither one of them, I'll just cop the combination of both...makes sense to me!
Check my footwork (4x)/ u ain't got these (2x)/ stop lookin' at them hard/ u ain't got these!

Joined Nov 30, 2002
ill want to see other colorways........but i dont know
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now