smh.gif
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

dang very nice
Niketalking since FEB 05
Why r You looking at my post counts??
WTB: Hawaii sb sz.6(for my gurl) and MID money cat sb size 9.5

These r fire,sorry folks.....The power forces are very barkley-esque also
You know you just read my sig,right?!?

I see a hint of Jordan XI in there... the toe cap, the strappy Barkley things, and a hint of icey sole on the heel.
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

^i know..nike already released godzillas....why cant they show some love for the NBA's greatest rebounder? hopefully if they do release ndestrukts...they release the black and white ones.

^ I'd cop for sure.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

thats odd. at the meeting, the sample they had was set up just like the Jordan XIs. Had the mesh top, the straps were rubbery, patent leather all around, white midsole and a clear royal blue outsole.
scrapers . stunnas . rippers . runners . thizzin . yurp . grapes . purp . hyphy . yee . yadida . stuey . don't act brand newy . 18 . dummy . dippin .​
"I'M FROM THE BAY, THAT'S HOW WE SPEAK"
yolkin . grindin . grittin . thumpers . the business . 50's . rollas . toasters . goons . cuddies . fasheezy . punk rock beezy . what it do . its pimpin .​

Back
Top Bottom