Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

About to enable my touch id, does this feature save me from re entering my password before i click purchase? 

Anyone else having issues with not getting notifications?  I used to get them all the time (like a year ago).  I do have all notification settings to enabled.  I also don't get ANY Nike+ notifications, which is a problem as I miss the reservations unless I check daily.  There's no notification settings in the Nike+ app though.  

Anyone else having issues with not getting notifications?  I used to get them all the time (like a year ago).  I do have all notification settings to enabled.  I also don't get ANY Nike+ notifications, which is a problem as I miss the reservations unless I check daily.  There's no notification settings in the Nike+ app though.  
I'm on Android and have never gotten a Nike+ notification. I've also missed out on a bunch of reservations :smh:.

What's up with the snkrs stations this year? Are they doing them or other pop ups? Haven't seen much about it but I could have miss something...

What is the fastest way to cop on SNKRS app? Does the notify button change to buy when you tap it when the time hits?

Here is my experience so far, i have both android and iphone. Either phone, i log out and log back in before any drop, set up the payment info again. I lose that setting each time i log out.
When to log out and log in? access your inbox. If you can't access your messages, time to log off. Or on Nike+, hit the cart button, it will say error so time to log off.
Android seems to catch faster (maybe a sec or 2) during drops. But iPhone has a faster check out process (less animation, kind of).
I got a reservation for the Retro 8 alternate, i cant get access from Android, but was able to get it from iPhone. Not sure if I need to log out and back again. Both phones received the notification though.
I have been using the app for a month now and these are my experiences so far.

Here is my experience so far, i have both android and iphone. Either phone, i log out and log back in before any drop, set up the payment info again. I lose that setting each time i log out.
When to log out and log in? access your inbox. If you can't access your messages, time to log off. Or on Nike+, hit the cart button, it will say error so time to log off.
Android seems to catch faster (maybe a sec or 2) during drops. But iPhone has a faster check out process (less animation, kind of).
I got a reservation for the Retro 8 alternate, i cant get access from Android, but was able to get it from iPhone. Not sure if I need to log out and back again. Both phones received the notification though.
I have been using the app for a month now and these are my experiences so far.
are they the same account?

Is SNKRS app being really bloody impossible for anyone else right now??? Constant crashes, trouble logging in again after I log out, etc. It was fine like an hour ago.

The website is iffy too, I can log in to nike but not snkrs.

Last edited:
Im just wondering if anyone in here were able to cop the air max og using the app in a mobile. I was wondering hows the process went for you guys. Idk if i was inpatient with the app... I added the shoe with ease in the app then i was added in line. Then i stayed on the page "Youre in line ||||||" for 30 minutes and bailed on it because i was on another computer and see its sold out and said to myself why the hell am i going to wait in line if its sold out. Do you think i should have waited more on the app because i was in line and if its really sold out it should have said its sold out, not your in line?

Did you guys waited for more minutes than I am and were able to cop the shoes?

Last edited:
I've never been able to buy anything on the app. Always fails or out of stock, but I can go straight to NDC and buy without issue. The apps are fail.

Got the oos message on several devices minutes into pending.
When you said pending, do you mean yooure in the page "youre in line" then went to out of stock page? My device though didnt do that, it stayed youre in line for quiet too long. Im questioning myself if i bailed to early on it, and could have copped it if i waited for more minutes because checkingout is slow in this release.

Last edited:
Got the oos message on several devices minutes into pending.
When you said pending, do you mean yooure in the page "youre in line" then went to out of stock page? My device though didnt do that, it stayed youre in line for quiet too long. Im questioning myself if i bailed to early on it, and could have copped it if i waited for more minutes because checkingout is slow in this release.
I usually OK out of that initial "you're in line" page, as long as the item says pending, it means you're in line. It's all automated after that. Sometimes glitches happen and the oos message doesn't show up. The max og' sold out in a couple of minutes.

Last edited:
probably that oos didnt pop up to me then in the app. Im anxious now that same thing will happen on the atmos release. Do you think bots gonna eat on that release and will be hard for manualbois? Is atmos will be exclusive to nike only or its gonna be like the og ones that will be available to selected stores/online?

Last edited:
probably that oos didnt pop up to me then in the app. Im anxious now that same thing will happen on the atmos release. Do you think bots gonna eat on that release and will be hard for manualbois? Is atmos will be exclusive to nike only or its gonna be like the og ones that will be available to selected stores/online?
its gonna turn into a draw

Im hoping for that bro. I know for sure if you take a L on atmos nextweek. Resell price for it gonna rape. It sux to see some resellers in IG already got them in bulk thru backdoor, while us, were still going to fight for it against bots nextweek.

I read online that snkrs releases that aren't draws are in essence a raffle. That would explain the multiple L's I've taken even when I thought I was fast.

That makes no sense.  A raffle infers that there's time to enter, then winners are drawn.  However, with SNKRS, I can submit, get in line, and purchase at any time, and immediately complete my purchase once my size becomes available before someone else attempts to purchase moments or hours later.  If it's limited it can take time to get a pair b/c you have to wait for others to fail their payment, etc.

Back
Top Bottom