Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Any

Found a code hiding in my other email account. Have at it, fam! 
Clutch!!! Good lookin out bruh, hopefully one day I can do u a favor in return
My man!

edit:

Only 1 person per acocunt =(
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
waiting till a known bot creater post a vid or you tube until then its all say so 
There is only on youtube...think it was posted on there a few days ago. Luckily I have that same bot.

Now, for nike to release something thats actually worth using the bot on, lol

I had 1 invite and I tried posting the link here, after I did it said that my post had to be approve because I'm a new member. I checked my SNKRS app and it says 0 invites now....

I had 1 invite and I tried posting the link here, after I did it said that my post had to be approve because I'm a new member. I checked my SNKRS app and it says 0 invites now....

I approved your post. NT says thanks.

typically, how early before release date does shoes get added to the app?

for example, the metalic jordan 5s dropping this on the 4th this weekend. i still do not see it on the app. i would like to be notified.

I just saw the Metallic 5's up on the app a couple of mins ago. I think it varies from release to release. Some I've seen some as early as the Tuesday before and as late as that Thursday...

I just saw the Metallic 5's up on the app a couple of mins ago. I think it varies from release to release. Some I've seen some as early as the Tuesday before and as late as that Thursday...
ahh i see them now. i checked this afternoon and they were not there,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom