Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

you get in off the waitlist?

I'd say wait until you hear what's going down tomorrow but that's likely too late...post 3pm today was no OVOs and the rumored white restock will def have even less pairs.

you get in off the waitlist?

I'd say wait until you hear what's going down tomorrow but that's likely too late...post 3pm today was no OVOs and the rumored white restock will def have even less pairs.

nope i never got on the waitlist.. i happened to refresh and a 6:30 popped up .. and im driving from about an hour away .. maybe its not worth it

I downloaded the SNKRS app. I sign in no problem, but when i put in my phone number i never receive a text with the verification code.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have a noon spot tomorrow . Hoping for something like white OVO's or PSNY's . I'd be happy if they release the French blue 12's like in Toronto .

I have a noon spot tomorrow . Hoping for something like white OVO's or PSNY's . I'd be happy if they release the French blue 12's like in Toronto .
White OVO and PSNY dropping tomorrow at Jordan pop-up in Toronto, so you never know!

I was in the 11am slot to and yes there were two pins.... The Game pin and the Ovo 10... Plus you got a Kobe shoe poster.
Nice! SMH though... Asked did any kicks come with a pin, or were there any avail in my session on Fri... Dudes working there were like "nah...Do you mean writing pen?" 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

dang i came back from walking my dogs in this brick weather and randomly refreshed the SNKRS page - saw availbilities but all filled up by the time i tried.

if the rumors about white OVOs are true, i'll be salty.

Back
Top Bottom