Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Nike needs to turn on snkrs on web again because my iPhone 11 Pro on iOS 13.1.2 isn't working.

How long has snkrs been acting up?
I couldn’t do anything on snkrs for a few days on iPhone
Kept getting errors and couldn’t purchase anything and it would crash if I tried to buy certain products(couldn’t buy anything)
This lasted for about 3-4 days but now it’s fine

Is it true SNKRS is giving people on desktop payment method issues, but not on Mobile app

Just going to the site?

Nope. On the app.

IMG_4B988F2AA778-1.jpeg

Ok, you said “snkrs on web”.
Try uninstalling it, clear cache & cookies, then reinstall.

I meant they need to turn on Snkrs for web for hyped releases. That way I don't have to worry about the snkrs app and will actually be able to enter for the sacai's (and more importantly the Travis 6s).

I meant they need to turn on Snkrs for web for hyped releases. That way I don't have to worry about the snkrs app and will actually be able to enter for the sacai's (and more importantly the Travis 6s).
They do, and they’ll have the sacais on Thursday.
Code:
https://www.nike.com/launch/?s=upcoming

They do, and they’ll have the sacais on Thursday.
Code:
https://www.nike.com/launch/?s=upcoming

I know it's up there, but I'm not sure you're going to be able to enter on web. I haven't tried recently anyway but last I heard it was only mobile for hyped releases.

So I'm still having an issue with my Snkrs app. Every time I delete it as well as my Nike app, then download it again, it looks like the accounts are still logged in. I've tried clearing all app data, deleting, turning off, redownloading... Still, nothing. Even deleted my cloud backups and all app data. Only thing I haven't tried is reformatting my iPhone. Because I don't want to. Anyone else having the same issue on iOS? I even tried signing onto my Nike account on the Nike app then opening Snkrs. But nothing. First time I open up Snrks after download it, it just gets stuck on the loading screen, then when I open it up the loading ring just spins. Never even asks me to login first. Legit done everything the Nike customer service have asked...

So for hyped releases can you only purchase through the Snkrs app?
I haven't been able to load the Payment screen on Snkrs site both on desktop and mobile.

For some reason after I upgraded my phone to the iPhone 11 I get errors and can’t make any purchases using wifi but works fine on 5g
I never had that problem

For some reason after I upgraded my phone to the iPhone 11 I get errors and can’t make any purchases using wifi but works fine on 5g
I never had that problem

Mine doesn't even let me login. In fact, every time I redownload the app, I get stuck on a loading screen. No one at Nike can figure it out.

Yeah it’s nothing you can do I believe
Its all on snkrs end
When I got my new phone I couldn’t do anything
I would get errors on 5g and wifi
Then when I would try to purchase something it would crash everytime
I tried everything I logged out logged in
Deleted app and reinstalled
Now at least it’s not crashing and I can at least make purchases using 5g

Confirmed. Updating to v 3.14.1 on iPhone is caca
Looking at App Store reviews, looks like somewhere after 3.14.0 versions is went things went downhill.
For those with snkrs app issues, is anyone Not on iOS 13 or newer. I haven’t updated yet to it, and don’t have a problem.

Im on iOS 13.1.2 and had no issue with the app this morning. Of course, didn't get em, but that's beside the point lol.

I'm having the same problem with SNKRS, after I updated my operating system this morning I am just getting a spinning loading screen...

Surprisingly I had no issue this morning and manage to cop mens TS on 2 LTE bars. Everything (iOS and SNKRS versions) are the latest. Well, im still using iPhone X if that matters. It did give me error when trying to enter draw, but went away after 3rd attempt.

Back
Top Bottom