Nike SNKRS Product Design Internship

Whatsup NikeTalk - I’m a digital product designer at Nike working on the SNKRS App and I’m excited to announce that Nike Digital Product Design is hiring remote summer interns. The interns will each be able to join a team within Nike Digital Design working on anything from Nike’s core digital commerce experiences (web, in-store, app, design system) to our fitness and lifestyle apps or our sneaker community focused SNKRS app. I encourage anyone who is in their last years of a university program to apply, but also people may have had a non-traditional path and are just getting started in digital product design. The job description mentions the role being in Beaverton, but this year's internships will actually be fully remote so don’t feel limited by geography either. The most important qualifications are passion and willingness to learn. You can fill out the application at the link below. If you're specifically interested in the SNKRS role you can also shoot me a portfolio directly https://jobs.nike.com/job/URSRCDPDUI21?from=job search funnel

Whatsup NikeTalk - I’m a digital product designer at Nike working on the SNKRS App
10ADFEC8-2E7F-44BE-8140-D47F9B07AC69.gif

fix the damn app and bot problem make it fair before you look for a digital designer or do i have to make a call to ann & joe hebert
nike ann.jpg

Last edited:
Nike actually acknowledging NT’s existence?!?!?

I see Meth’s vision, now...

I don't speak for Nike as an organization just myself, but I can say this - the conversations that get had here are some of the same conversations people have within the company. I'm just here as an individual who would love to see someone passionate about the culture join my team for the summer.

Uhmm what? Did we forget that got into public argument w/ Meth for advocating NikeTalk x Nike collab?

Say Z zack johnson , is their any (digital) marketing stuff open? I read the qualifications for this internship & I'm not qualified. Marketing is my speed though. I love creating, it's my 2nd nature.

Uhmm what? Did we forget that got into public argument w/ Meth for advocating NikeTalk x Nike collab?

Say Z zack johnson , is their any (digital) marketing stuff open? I read the qualifications for this internship & I'm not qualified. Marketing is my speed though. I love creating, it's my 2nd nature.
Not sure about for SNKRS, but there's sometimes marketing roles posted here for nike in general https://jobs.nike.com

Back
Top Bottom