6.jpg

vapor-superfly-nike-08.jpg

Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly Vital Statistics

Weight: 185g

Cost: £224.99

Colourway: Launching with Max Orange / Abyss / Silver

Pre-order: 11th March, 2009

General Sale: 1st April, 2009

Players: Cristiano Ronaldo, Didier Drogba, Franck Ribery, Theo Walcott, Dani Alves

Debut in Premier League: 14th / 15th March

Debut in Champions League: 11th March

Nike Mercurial Vapor V
yhst-54220479093095_2044_2280834027

[img]http://host3441.mytruvirtual.c...18&photoNum=T1&t=I&catalog=Soccer&w=185[/img][img]http://host3441.mytruvirtual.c...22&photoNum=T1&t=I&catalog=Soccer&w=185[/img]

To be continued.

Thoe look wonderful, Im really liking all the new technology for all of the new boots but....

Im still a Total 90 man myself. I still love and use the first lasers
pimp.gif

Any word on the T90 line?

definitely loving the black colorway of the superfly. the gold swoosh on the toe against the shiny black looks nice!

been rocking t90 ii's for forever now, might have to look at the superfly once they drop.

check out the studs/blades, they're holed out. pretty insane looking!!

i would like them better if they were colorblocked differently, and the swoosh was in a different spot...

i love the hollow studs though!

Originally Posted by Henri2310

No new styles, just new colorways.

They've got an "LTD" line for the summer with additional airflow holes, but other than that, nothing new.

New Legends will be coming out in July.

And by the way...the Superfly's are retailing for $350.00...
laugh.gif

Incidentally...

From Footy-boots...
On February 11 the Ivory Coast took on Turkey in an international friendly. Chelsea striker Didier Drogba marked his return to international action with an injury-time strike which earned Ivory Coast a 1-1 draw. During the match Drogba's blackout Superfly's were torn as he was stepped on while challenging for the ball. Let's hope this won't be a recurring problem with the Superfly's.

superfly-rip3.png

Yikes...
eek.gif

I thought he was wearing the SLs from the highlights. Does anybody else think the MV V are the same as the MV IVs with different design?

Colorblocking is awful with that two tone toe, and the swoosh is way too big. I much prefer last year's style.

^ Well, considering that we usually watch the players from a distance, Nike will want to make their boots (& Swoosh) as visible as possible... For Nike,there is no such thing as a Swoosh thats too big...

xeneize10 ~ the lace-cover is essentially the same...
nike-mercurial-vapor-iv-sg.jpg
yhst-54220479093095_2044_2280834027

And here's Ronny modeling the SuperFly
3313714641_a9dfd1dfe6_o.jpg

those superfly's aint bad but £224.99.....WOW!!!!....normally top tier football kicks, like when the lazer's, t90 strikes and mercurials came out gofor £150...but £225!!!!!???? .....not even the adidas predators with the metal powder in the forefoot for strike force and balance, with the lavish case andbag go for that much!

I think nike sees a break in this global recession that most of us havent as yet

A few more Superfly pics from Soccer Bible...
soccerbible_2D00_launch_2D00_vapor_2D00_superfly.jpg
soccerbible_2D00_launch_2D00_vapor_2D00_superfly_2D00_inner.jpg
soccerbible_2D00_launch_2D00_superfly_2D00_tech_2D00_spec.jpg
soccerbible_2D00_launch_2D00_vapor_2D00_superfly_2D00_laces.jpg

and the indoor Mercurial Veloci V's as well...

539851.JPG
539851.FW21.JPG

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by Henri2310

No new styles, just new colorways.

They've got an "LTD" line for the summer with additional airflow holes, but other than that, nothing new.

New Legends will be coming out in July.

And by the way...the Superfly's are retailing for $350.00...
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info man. I was just wondering because it doesnt seem like the lasers can really go anywhere from where they are at now.

Looking pretty good. I'm always fascinated by how it takes only a few pieces of material/different items it takes to make these boots.

Wow the flywire must make the Vapor IV's even lighter then they already are

I got a pair of Vapor IVs in Black/Vivid Blue and are already very light

I don't intend on buying a pair of Vapor IV Superflys or Vapor V's because they are
ugly and the exact same cleat

Also, The Vapor III's are the better cleat out of all the Vapors

Back
Top Bottom