Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

thats what the guy said..i ask what aj 3's they are getting..they said flips and some cool greys..
looking for aj4 mars,militaries or pures sz 9!

I wonder if the stocks of the III's are actually with them already... I remember when the LBJ IV's first came out the dude over at Stadium Rockwell pulled out a pair for me to look at a couple of weeks before the release/launch.

i hope nike park will also get the flips.. so i can reserve a pair longer than 3 days.. :wink:
wink.gif
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11, aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9
LoOkiNg fOr: aj4 mars/pures size 9, DMP size 9

..from air jordans to air force ones

news about the flips? :D
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11 (3000 neg), aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9 (4500 neg)

cant wait for the FR III's...

I passed by rockwell earlier.. a lot of stuff on sale. The things that stuck out were the ZK1 black/purple, Jordan 23 Classic white/beige for 50% off and V's. The Jordan Classics were about 3,700++ broken sizes a lot of 9 and 9.5's a 10 and 11 and a couple of 8's i believe.

does anyone know if the atmos am1's would be releasing in pi, heard its an asia pacific release, does the philippines get these kinda stuff?

Passed by Glorietta to see the new Kobe 2's in the home colorway. RP 7495. Also AF1 palyers Amare and Parker the guy unloading the boxes told me 5495 for them

^ kobe 2's cushioning are nike considered like soft, they seem to be good for playing ball. just not a fan of its looks, hope the black colorway reaches the outlets like the first gen so i could grab one.
Kicks for sale:
Jordan 21 Low Black/Red size 10
Jordan 5 Grapes sizes 9.5/10 MORE AT MY STOREmy sneaker review

^^^ wait... so the ZKIIs are here already!? If so... what colorways?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

saw the Lakers colorway of the AZK II kanina sa Stadium PowerPlant... quite nice to look at in person...

saw a white/silver lebron IV...

they got the blk/purple kobe 1s at 50% off...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

NIKE STADIUM ALABANG TOWN CENTER has the ZOOM KOBE 2 for 7,695. Almost all of the stuff there are on sale, mostly 20-40% off.

PLANET SPORTS FESTIVAL MALL has the Cardinal's for 2,998 (I THINK!)
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

^whut sizes? :D
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11 (3000 neg), aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9 (4500 neg)

^Sorry I didn't get to check it. I'm not 100% sure about that 2,998 price. But its really darn cheap I guarantee.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

mga parekoys ...............

inaantay na kayo ni BMP sa glorietta hehehe ...............

at 12thou yata yun ...................

may bmps na? too bad got no more dough! o well
looking for aj4 mars,militaries or pures sz 9!

ok na yung bmp for 12k. pero mahal pa rin. i remember back in '01 where AJ1 black/red were just around Php4,xxx.

Back
Top Bottom