Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

2998 for ZK1s! wow! perfect summer offcourt/balling shoes! anyway, are we still getting the flip 3s? Park has already has the DTRTs, but those things are just nasty! i'll pick the flips anytime over those things.

12K for the BMP's. Not bad about $20 more than the SRP but for the VIP card holders out there the price is reasonable with the 10% discount.

NASAAN TONG BMPSSSS
Looking for DS Lebron 3 China, Lebron 1st Games AZG, Jordan 4 Mars and Jordan 14 Last Shots,Filipino Af1 size 10.5-11.5

already sent you my PMs bro addter & angelolee69 .

pareng pao akala ko less 30 ka sa mga store connects hehehe .

For the BMPs, complete sizes still available @ Planet Sports, Glorietta this morning. Most of the sizes are reserved already over at Athletes Foot.

^Yeah I was talking about the Cards but that isn't 100% correct. It's just sure to be BELOW 4,000.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Oh ok! My bad! Well, I used to see ZK1 mpls for 40% off at some outlets. Dunno if they're still around though. Btw, saw the green beans and rejuv 90s at 40 off at Stadium SM North and Glorietta last week.

Quote:
pareng pao akala ko less 30 ka sa mga store connects hehehe .
:smile:
smile.gif

^^^^ whats PS v mall?? and do u think they will still have the bmp in may cause i arrive on the 4th

@Flipsyde69: most probably Planet Sports Virra Mall (?). Hmmm, so you're looking at two weeks before you can get a pair. Better have someone get one for you to make sure..... dunno really how the BMPs will fare in the Phils with it's pricing.

who's been to stadium lately? i haven't actually but one of my relative told me that the player af1s (white/chrome) are selling for 2000+? any truth to that? i'm not actually sure if its park or stadium. any news on that and if so, are there any other af1s on sale? just haven't been out for a while. thanks for any info!

Back
Top Bottom