Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

Panalo yung AF1 Players ah.

Meron din yung Gold yung swoosh?

Parang mas maganda pa yan kaysa dun sa individual Original Six Pack
For Sale: Nike Zoom LeBron 3 III Low, Size 10, (white / white / khaki) Less 40% from the original price.​

don't know where to post kaya dito nalang

Black/red lebron 4 out na sa olympic village RP ermita...instead of witness ang nakalagay sa likod..believe na katulad nun sa bday lebron..

pic of black/red lebron 4.. :smokin
smokin.gif
230840883.jpg

^ at mega also. my bro got them last friday. we wer just passing and saw em...

opinions: what's a better buy? the af1s players or the coopers?

any places with fire red 3s in men sizes or bmps? thanks in advance
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 650​

sori fellas,dont know where to post this but giorgio@rob place is having a huge sale,lbron west 6.8k,lbron east 6.1k,melo black 6.6k,jrdn 9.5's 6k,they have a heck of alot more.dont sleep on the brons,they only carry 1 pair per,

^thanks bro.. any updates bout the fire red IIIs? kid's and men's?
"i wear all my Js"

FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
aj13 white/flint grey size 10

^^don't sweat it,i get around.on a side note,interesting story,i was in rob place for a mit up with a buyer from ebay.i dont live anywhere near there but dude bought 3 sneakers so i was there in a heart beat.upon talking to the buyer he tells me he wholesales jays.dude was japanese.i was looking at him thinking is he the guy who cleared out the mars last july.so i go ahead and ask him.turns out he is the guy!he said he bought 160 pairs all in all from all over the phills.he also bought 60 pairs of fire reds.i cudnt resist not asking him how much the whole deal set him back,dude calmly said 1.2million pesos inclusive of shipping.whoah!

If nike PI wants to build the brand at all with folks here, wholesale buying like that shouldn't be allowed. They may make a quick profit by moving so many units at once, but I cant help but think it hurts them more in the long run by crapping on their target audience, the loyal nike heads of the PI. I really wanted a pair of the mars but wasn't able to get out on time *cough cough anybody got an 11 for sale cough cough*
"...if ya feelin lucky-duck, then press your luck"

i wanted a pair of the IV's too but hey thats the sneaker game for you.. all is fair in the sneaker game. :smile:

now i've learned my lesson and i wont sleep on the III's :wink:

^hope not... **sigh**
"i wear all my Js"

FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
aj13 white/grey/caro size 10
azg black/black size 9

Back
Top Bottom