Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

available in mega already
Sellin DS size 10 Jordan XX 3/4 and DS size 9 AZG 1st game Philippine buyer only PM me

Plus there's no room for mark up on this release.

Right now, the Mars IVs are only selling for $150 on ebay.

Retail here is $125.

Add shipping fees to that and you'll end up with a price of $175-$185.

So I highly doubt it if anyone will clear stocks.

Of course noypi555 will always have his dubious FSR on ebay.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

jkl;asdjfas everyones making me so envious! dammit, i wish i had a job already instead of saving up money everyweek.. argh :frown:
frown.gif
i really hope by the time i get the cash that they'll still be available with my size |I
tired.gif

maybe aronud the first week of august or towards the middle... im not sure, i really wish that i can reserve a pair but i dont think thats allowed

^ try getting hold of airwin's contact details, i heard he's got a good rapport with the Nike outlets there and I'm sure he can ask them to hold a pair for you...

Spotted new kicks being unloaded at Nike Stadium Powerplant: Black/Red 360 runners, Black/Red basketball 180's, and Black/Red basketball 360's....

:smokin
smokin.gif

SOME RE-SELLER BOUGHT ALL THE AJ IV MARS IN THE PHILIPPINES!
THIS MYSTERY MAN HOOK-UP WITH THE OWNER OF NIKE STADIUM/AF/PLANET SPORT TO STOP SELLING IT SINCE THIS AFTERNOON.

WHAT A SHAME!

WHY THE RE-SELLERS AND THE RETAILERS ALWAYS SREW UP THE KINDNESS OF NIKE PHILIPPINES TO DROP THOSE LIMITED KICKS HERE?

I hope you guys all got it already. I am getting far from the shoe game so it really doesn't matter for me now. I know lots people who got the ability to do that, but we dnt want to make that kind of money that is going to make us feel guilty. Just feel disappointed. Good luck re-sellers.... hope you guys can still sleep at night. Haha...

^What?! how'd you find out about it ben?

man that sucks.....especially for those people who are still going to buy
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

^ It might be the same guy who bought all the AJXX 1st colorway there...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Jay Ong is on the move again?

Didn't he learn from the XXs? Dude cleared stocks on the first colorway thinking it was the QS version.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Anyway, cross your fingers. If these fools realize that there's no market for reselling the Mars IVs then you'll see them again in stores similar to what happened when someone tried to buy every pair of the Last Shots.

If Jay Ong had nothing to do with it, those Koreans must be the ones who did it. I've seen these guys buy out World Cup stuff at Rockwell. They bought everything from apparel to accessories. They must've spent close to 1 million pesos in one visit. If they cleared the Mars IV, then what a shame. They send the stuff straight to Korea.

I say we boycott those cheesy "Koreanovelas" and Kimchi.

Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

the stores should at least have a policy of "limit 2" or something.....i feel bad for those peeps who still don't have them.....
Philippines[/b]
mber No.80[/b]​

^ Hmm...then who can it be? A new player aka hoarder in PI?
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

:frown:
frown.gif
OMG AND I WOULDVE HAD THE MONEY TO BUY THOSE SHOES NEXT MONDAY!!!! @#%$ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i called up a couple of Stadium stores....the re-seller/s are only getting sizes 8-11.

there still a chance for size 12 and 13 people.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom