Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Hi, anyone seen these Hyperfuse Low in my avatar?  Saw these at Park Trinoma but they don't accept VIP for them. Might as well buy them from Stadium so that i could apply for a VIP card, need at least 3k to be able to apply for a VIP. Thanks.

Originally Posted by pack888

Hi, anyone seen these Hyperfuse Low in my avatar?  Saw these at Park Trinoma but they don't accept VIP for them. Might as well buy them from Stadium so that i could apply for a VIP card, need at least 3k to be able to apply for a VIP. Thanks.

is this the one you are looking for?

holly.jpg

it's available in Titan according to solemovement

@mig25 thanks! Will call them up.

@maronandlando I don't think it's the same color but will check Titan's website.  Thanks.

Last pair of Altitudes sz13 still on display @ NS Shang. So as some airmax fly by,flints, cg bron VIII and last pair (i think) of zkb6 concords (small sz though)

Was in luck to still be able to get their last pair of cements. These are dope!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by pack888

Colorway is available at Stadium Alabang Town Center.

Hey guys, quick question,got my cements from NS shang last week and i just realized it did not come with the jumpman dogtag. Did yours have one? planning to call them first thing tom to ask!

@ martinichi ... yup it does comes with the jumpman air tag og style,better call them tom they might have misplaced it... btw did you happen to see any jordan retro there? tia!

Originally Posted by martinichi

Hey guys, quick question,got my cements from NS shang last week and i just realized it did not come with the jumpman dogtag. Did yours have one? planning to call them first thing tom to ask!

all pairs should come with the tag bruh... @81 is right... they might've misplaced it or something... 

"misplaced" is such a nice way of putting it, some staffer probably has it hanging with some keys by now. Hope you get your tag back though martinichi.

Yah i kinda figured since the pics that i saw all had em! Dang! jologs nun if kinuha niya!
30t6p3b.gif
shang opens at 11, will call righta way good thing sales lady wrote her name @ the receipt! anyway thanks guys!

@81 only saw JXIIIs. Altitudes sz 13 and flints (did not see the size but smaller for sure)

Anybody saw a lebron 8 Vday?how much are they going?i'll be back from out of the country this weekend and would hopefully be able to get one. By the way i wear size 12.

TIA

^i saw one being sold @ 10% off in athlete's foot ATC. didnt check the size availability though...

HTH

Originally Posted by vc8481

Anybody saw a lebron 8 Vday?how much are they going?i'll be back from out of the country this weekend and would hopefully be able to get one. By the way i wear size 12.

TIA
check out NS GB5. think they still have size 12.

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Originally Posted by vc8481

TIA
check out NS GB5. think they still have size 12.

Do they already accept VIP card for this? My cousin and I are planning to swap kicks,he said he'd buy the V-day and trade it with my Lebron 7 PS, I just need to add 2k. You guys think this is a good deal?

Went to NS Rob metro east earlier.

still available are the zkb6 concords (tried on sz 13)
They also have the Christmas brons, wht/black/red, triple black, CGs, USA and the black red (first colorway) basically almost all GRs cw.

The Athletes foot sta lucia spotted all black hyperfuse lows.

Any ideas on how stadium rockwell will handle Kobe VI's la neighborhood packs on Sat? Will it be first come first serve?

Back
Top Bottom