Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

would ns greenbelt be having them? wooh, were to get my pairs then,trinoma's too far..
frown.gif

its white black. not the YOTR at NS ATC. also KD3 white/black. the only all star shoe there was lebron 8. HTH

Originally Posted by mahommieian

@ Ballistic: sir, are you sure its a "white/ gray" CW of AJ2011 that you saw AT NS ATC? is that the Year of the Rabbit cw? TIA
yeah its the white/black.. my bad.. didnt look black to me.. but im sure it's not the YOTR.

@relaxgman this is not the right thread to post your new pickups just
follow the rules thats why i didn't post my AJ OGs col. peace
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yesterday, i saw the ff at rockwell:
- aj 2011 - all 3 cws
- asg kd3
- asg lbj v2
- zkvi east la - on display not sure if its for sale. Either a 13 or 14.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

how did Stadium release the neighborhood pack? wanted to get the OCs or even 3Ds for ball...
unless you had a sweetheart deal with the store manager or the head of security at the mall in place ahead of time,you better have woken up bright and early to even have had a shot at rockwell.it's disgusting how things went down at shang according to eyewitness reports.for shame,
30t6p3b.gif
for shaaaaaame...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

how did Stadium release the neighborhood pack? wanted to get the OCs or even 3Ds for ball...
unless you had a sweetheart deal with the store manager or the head of security at the mall in place ahead of time,you better have woken up bright and early to even have had a shot at rockwell.it's disgusting how things went down at shang according to eyewitness reports.for shame,
30t6p3b.gif
for shaaaaaame...
SMH at this. Nike Park clearly won this round. With the trinoma release and the STRICT no reservation (had to wake up early just to get my ASGs) policy.
and please enlighten us as to what happened in shang??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

30t6p3b.gif
for shaaaaaame...
true! always the case with STADIUMS.

Originally Posted by warped

Yesterday, i saw the ff at rockwell:
- aj 2011 - all 3 cws
- asg kd3
- asg lbj v2
- zkvi east la - on display not sure if its for sale. Either a 13 or 14.
zkvi ela's were a sz 14
asg kd3 9.5 was a display bigger sz was a 14 too

asg brons tried out a sz 12 and they have a sz 14 but a smaller sz on display.

Back
Top Bottom