Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Sana naman hindi lang sa iisang resibo mapunta lahat ng Penny 1 na yan!

Still hoping it's a GR like the Penny 2s that even ended up in outlets.

Hoping it's GR too. Wasn't able to cop the 3s and the 13s.

I want to see it in person. It'll be a nice alternative though. Haha.

^^ i hope that the stocks wouldn't run out that fast.hehe. a big shoutout to meds23 (hope i got your username right bro) as i met him a while ago on the release of the playoff 13's in north edsa.plus some other people na naging friends na rin.hehe.it was very worth it as i woke up very early and ditch work just to be there.congrats to all of us guys!!!!!
smile.gif

THANKS RED

whats the update on those penny 1s? tindi naman nun discreet behavior release lang ah .. are there still stocks left? i hope that they didnt all go to a single reciept as stated by sir manilaboykix

Congrats to all of us. Nice to meet you guys who got their pairs at SM North Edsa too Bullsfan4ife, meds23, calfinest, the first , 3rd & 4th guy on line lol! Took my chance and got rewarded. Noice. Time to save up for our next pair.

Originally Posted by reebski

ow wow! iv been waiting on this shoe for a long time..i already got the black/purple..and this is a must-have shoe..thanks sir for the updates and all the replies..i appreciate it a lot! 

is it comfy on this penny?wanna get the purple black,,thnx

Yesterday was a good day for us sneakerheads... nice to know many of us here were able to cop their pair of playoff 13s. Glad to meet some NT fam here (bulls4life, calfinest, eastcoastpinoyballer) and the other guys in line. I can still clearly recall the moment when the guard finally allowed us to enter the mall.. First instinct namin, Guys, SUGOD!
laugh.gif
 People behind us were like "Wat da, ba't nagtatakbuhan mga yun, anong meron?" hahaha... Luckily, no line yet when we arrived the store.
smile.gif
  ... Oh well, onto the next release...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by lupecci

wait....Shang didn't release the LA pack and just the ASGs or are we talking about Rockwell??? Rockwell released the LA pack. ASGs were a pretty easy cop on release date...not the case now after Kobe got his 4th Allstar MVP in them.

going back to Shang:
size 10 for KD3 ASG on display
size 8 for Lebron 8 V2 ASG on display
no more KB6 ASG....as expected
that's what they want you to think but they actually had an allocation.a well-known local reseller cleared out the stores entire supply.galing noh?
was it [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]kobebanat24/banatkobe24/ nelson twano[/color](per sulit.com.ph)?

saw hims ads at sulit and ebay, multiple pairs of CGs, grinches, LA neighborhood pack, big stages etc. http://cgi.ebay.ph/NIKE-KOBE-6-VI-ORANGE-COUNTY-EDITION-Sz11-/110654306909?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_211&hash=item19c382ba5d

pakyawan talaga, does Nike Philippines even bother investigating this "situation"?

@maronan

when I was in line yesterday GB5 where I got my aj13, I got to talk to one peep there sabi nya sakin nakabili sila ng CG 11 nila sa taga pampanga ang nakakapagtaka dun ang sabi nya sakin ang nagbigay daw ng number sa kanya kung saan makakabili ng Cg11 eh yung staff dun sa nike park glorietta

Guy told me from NS Rockwell that they're in line to receive the Black Cement III's this year.. Dunno how credible that guy is as I rarely go to Rockwell. Take it for what it is.

yes it's very comfy sir..relax..classic penny's..orlando cw is a must-have too..new york knicks colorway is great too.. just don't know if we'll have it here
are these orlando penny 1's also available in other stadium branches?

Penny 1 update

NS Rockwell stocks are sold ( according to a friend who was there this afternoon )

NS Sm North Edsa stocks were held due to some document problems. huh?
indifferent.gif

I didn't got my pair, they ask me to comeback.
mad.gif

^^ just gave them a call sir patrick (ns north edsa) and they told me that they will be releasing their stocks on tuesday..... and yes they have their stocks on hand na rin.
hope it will also be the case in np. and the vip discount for cardholders applies this time! so no more lines and waking up early for us. hehe

@maron: aha! i knew it. it's really him eh? i guess the stores of ns up north should be investigated then! aren't they suppose to sell merchandise on retail?
mad.gif

reselling takes away the heart and the art of the game.....smh

THANKS RED

Just called NS North regarding the Air Max Penny 1s and the guy told me it's sold out. Just for confirmation, I asked when it was released and he said it was on the 25th.

Hmmm....

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Just called NS North regarding the Air Max Penny 1s and the guy told me it's sold out. Just for confirmation, I asked when it was released and he said it was on the 25th.

Hmmm....

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom