Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

additional mechanics for the KD V All-Star release:

Rockwell, ATC and North EDSA will cater to VIPs ONLY!!!!
VIPs can already go to any of the three stores and reserve a pair starting 5:00pm for release tomorrow
all reserved pairs must be claimed by 2:00pm tomorrow

Shangri-La will be the only store that will sell to Non-VIPs

All buyers, VIP or not, must wear a KD shoe in order to purchase the KD V all-star

HTH and good luck to everyone who wants a pair

*UPDATE: Shangri-La release tomorrow is postponed, Non-VIPs are advised to head to Rockwell, North EDSA and ATC 'til further notice. Best to stick to their feeds for latest news

Last edited:
Planet Sports in the fort released limited quantities of the Nike Dunk Skyhi and BHM for the ladies yesterday.

Supppppp Neeeeed Reply ASAP. NT when do you think is the next sale day on any branches of nike? I wanna buy discounted Lebron X Cutting Jade or Lava! Please!!! TNX in advance 
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Guys, Stadium is giving away lower box tickets for every purchase of lebron X low or lebron X elite..

Supppppp Neeeeed Reply ASAP. NT when do you think is the next sale day on any branches of nike? I wanna buy discounted Lebron X Cutting Jade or Lava! Please!!! TNX in advance 
wink.gif

Check the Nike Park thread brah. You can find the details on the current NP Sale there. HTH!

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me if the jordan 10 black/stealth cw is still layin around anywhere?in a size 11..please lemme know thanks nt phils!

Hi guys! im from cavite.  Can someone help me where to buy air ax 90? not sure of the description or name of a certain model.  i saw a picture of it the one that is black with silver on it. Thank you

wassup nt phils!!??

can someone take a picture of what they've got at nike park in MOA and/or glorietta?not sure if its nike park or stadium at either of those malls.  Nonetheless,a picture of their shoe wall would be appreciated..

also,where do they sell li ning way of wade out there?what colorways are available?im not in the philippines,otherwise i'd go check on these things myself. 

thanks to anyone who can help out!

hey guys, anyone know where i can buy nike flyknit racers here in the philippines, looking for any other colour but the photo blue. thank you!

Last edited:
Just had the worst camping experience with athletes foot smh, guard locked the main entrance and let people use other doors some folks was there from the night before for a GR Green toe and went home with an L including me because of stupid guards.

Just had the worst camping experience with athletes foot smh, guard locked the main entrance and let people use other doors some folks was there from the night before for a GR Green toe and went home with an L including me because of stupid guards.
that's tough. Those are things that you need to communicate with the guards while you guys are camped out.
I'm sure they saw you all waiting in line overnight.

Back
Top Bottom