Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

how did Stadium release the neighborhood pack? wanted to get the OCs or even 3Ds for ball...
unless you had a sweetheart deal with the store manager or the head of security at the mall in place ahead of time,you better have woken up bright and early to even have had a shot at rockwell.it's disgusting how things went down at shang according to eyewitness reports.for shame,
30t6p3b.gif
for shaaaaaame...
imma quote myself to answer your questions fellas.

wait....Shang didn't release the LA pack and just the ASGs or are we talking about Rockwell??? Rockwell released the LA pack. ASGs were a pretty easy cop on release date...not the case now after Kobe got his 4th Allstar MVP in them.

going back to Shang:
size 10 for KD3 ASG on display
size 8 for Lebron 8 V2 ASG on display
no more KB6 ASG....as expected

Originally Posted by lupecci

wait....Shang didn't release the LA pack and just the ASGs or are we talking about Rockwell??? Rockwell released the LA pack. ASGs were a pretty easy cop on release date...not the case now after Kobe got his 4th Allstar MVP in them.

going back to Shang:
that's what they want you to think but they actually had an allocation.a well-known local reseller cleared out the stores entire supply.galing noh?

Originally Posted by lupecci

going back to Shang:
that's what they want you to think but they actually had an allocation.a well-known local reseller cleared out the stores entire supply.galing noh?

Cleared out all the stocks? Hope Nike can look into this. Anymore clue on the alleged eBay reseller?Is there any All Star shoes for pre-schoolers? TIA.

they only had a handful,9 or so.i just can't stand the bold-faced lying,manipulating and backdoor deals that seems to be the norm.

Speaking of cozying up to store managers, I've learned that the Glass Blues, Breds, and Chinas are dropping here in our shores in limited GR quantities at worst.

Originally Posted by vdeezy

Speaking of cozying up to store managers, I've learned that the Glass Blues, Breds, and Chinas are dropping here in our shores in limited GR quantities at worst.

nice! hope its not reserve...  he he he
laugh.gif

funny how fast nike pi reacts if someone posts that a store sold a shoe earlier than RD or if they sold with VIP discount or if a manager or a store says the RD of an upcoming release ie: them sending a memo/email to the managers or to a store and even providing screen capture of posts here in NT just to serve as evidence or even pulling out items for sale since it was sold early but when there are complaints like the ones posted at the previous page its takes forever for them to act on it. i mean how many release have passed and the same thing happens...we hear that this store had a reservation of pairs for preferred customers, stocks being gone or several sizes gone already even if the store has just opened less than 5mins and has only served 2-4 customers, and now a whole branch stock being gone. it gets tiring because we keep on hearing the same complaints and it seems no one is doin anything...if any investigation is goin i do hope that we see improvements on releases esp the limited ones.

if they cant contain the palakasan/padulas system then i hope they just make the VIP system like the ones at titan. they offer early release for top vip members for the limted release and whatever is left is raffled off. at least at the raffle everybody is given a chance basta hindi rigged yung raffle and also what is raffled to the top vip members should not exceed 25%-30% off the total stocks para madami pa din ang available for the other customers.

as for us buyers, lets not be tempted to give anything if someone reserves a shoe for us if ever they even allow that. if they do reseve then let us just be loyal customers to them and buy from them every release but lets not give coz at the end they would just reserve to anyone that could give more than what we could do.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

funny how fast nike pi reacts if someone posts that a store sold a shoe earlier than RD or if they sold with VIP discount or if a manager or a store says the RD of an upcoming release ie: them sending a memo/email to the managers or to a store and even providing screen capture of posts here in NT just to serve as evidence or even pulling out items for sale since it was sold early but when there are complaints like the ones posted at the previous page its takes forever for them to act on it. i mean how many release have passed and the same thing happens...we hear that this store had a reservation of pairs for preferred customers, stocks being gone or several sizes gone already even if the store has just opened less than 5mins and has only served 2-4 customers, and now a whole branch stock being gone. it gets tiring because we keep on hearing the same complaints and it seems no one is doin anything...if any investigation is goin i do hope that we see improvements on releases esp the limited ones.

if they cant contain the palakasan/padulas system then i hope they just make the VIP system like the ones at titan. they offer early release for top vip members for the limted release and whatever is left is raffled off. at least at the raffle everybody is given a chance basta hindi rigged yung raffle and also what is raffled to the top vip members should not exceed 25%-30% off the total stocks para madami pa din ang available for the other customers.

as for us buyers, lets not be tempted to give anything if someone reserves a shoe for us if ever they even allow that. if they do reseve then let us just be loyal customers to them and buy from them every release but lets not give coz at the end they would just reserve to anyone that could give more than what we could do.
very well said....

^in the NDC site, it says March 5... for the past few releases we followed the US release dates, i hope it happens...

@jrjmd - QFT

smh at the shoe game. it wasn't like this before...
stores should only let you buy a shoe if it's your size.
I know that's stupid. haha. I guess there's really no
way to prevent the resellers doing their thing...

they only had a handful,9 or so.i just can't stand the bold-faced lying,manipulating and backdoor deals that seems to be the norm.

well i do hope that the guy who made that bulk purchase is not a member of nt.
tired.gif
. WHY O WHY......
indifferent.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

well i do hope that the guy who made that bulk purchase is not a member of nt.
tired.gif
. WHY O WHY......
indifferent.gif

THANKS RED
if he is... MY GOD! everything's for nothing! let's just hope it's a very generous uncle
that gave the shoes to his nephews...

Unfortunately, 90% OF THE TIME, they are the same people that you see posting/lurking in this forum.

I lurked for years. but NEVER made a profit out of 'heads. always bought pairs for ball. tsk.
but that's how it is... it got very political.

Back
Top Bottom