* NIKE TEAM BASKETBALL - Holiday '08 Catalog (PDF & PICS) *

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Lunar Foam is high-level Phylon, nothing more, nothing less.

Better weight properties, though.

The Lunar foam is indeed a super-lightweight midsole material, and while I'm not sure how big it's going to impact basketball kicks, I know it's supposed to do big things for Nike's running shoes. This probably isn't of much interest to you ballers out there, but here's the Lunar Racer that's coming out:

240932398-XL.jpg

They might look a little weird, but they're supposedly incredible performance running shoes... the Lunar Lite foam is described as a "blend of a unique elastomer with modified synthetic rubber compound". So yeah... sorry for getting a bit off the basketball topic, but I just wanted to get the word out on the Lunar foam...

No, thanks for sharing. I'll definitely try out those running sneaks as well but probably in a different color. It's just tough to get excited overa new foam cushioning, you know?

Shox have the same friggin outsole since the Supremacy's

9972509edb75452d269d23917c7f6f581ff6cbe.jpg

here are the Supremacys
01500_anthphs016010.jpg

Oh and they share a striking resemblance to the Elevates
308575161.jpg

I mean i know that it's a good design but as consumers i think we deserve more than left-over design shoes
SHOX are dead man, i wish Nike would've been more innovative with the TB shoes than this crap we've had for 2 years going on 3.

The shoe that is the killer is the Hyperdunk. It finished at approx 12.3 ounces. All of Nike's Olympic ballers will be wearing this shoe, except LeBron (hewill be wearing white/navy version of the Zoom Soldier II TB shown above). The Hyperdunk will have soft launch of July 1 with a black/anthracite/blackcolorway. They on July 26, they will launch the USA Olympic colorway white/navy/red, along with a few of the TB colorways for the international teams. Verytight allocation on the Olympics. All Hyperdunks are $110.

This shoe uses Nike's newest technology called flywire. Flywire was engineered using the concepts of a suspension bridge. Look out your window at theBrooklyn Bridge and you will see how Nike is wrapping the foot with extremely lightweight Kevlar support wires and providing great support at very littleweight. Flywire is also found in their ultra lightweight sprinters spike for the Olympics, and a running shoe (Zoom Victory, $100) that launches in July.

BTW, the Huarache is made in a Men's model (Huarache 08 BB) that flows in Spring 2008. Finish Line exclusive model. $110.

Originally Posted by djn23

The shoe that is the killer is the Hyperdunk. It finished at approx 12.3 ounces. All of Nike's Olympic ballers will be wearing this shoe, except LeBron (he will be wearing white/navy version of the Zoom Soldier II TB shown above). The Hyperdunk will have soft launch of July 1 with a black/anthracite/black colorway. They on July 26, they will launch the USA Olympic colorway white/navy/red, along with a few of the TB colorways for the international teams. Very tight allocation on the Olympics. All Hyperdunks are $110.

This shoe uses Nike's newest technology called flywire. Flywire was engineered using the concepts of a suspension bridge. Look out your window at the Brooklyn Bridge and you will see how Nike is wrapping the foot with extremely lightweight Kevlar support wires and providing great support at very little weight. Flywire is also found in their ultra lightweight sprinters spike for the Olympics, and a running shoe (Zoom Victory, $100) that launches in July.

BTW, the Huarache is made in a Men's model (Huarache 08 BB) that flows in Spring 2008. Finish Line exclusive model. $110.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooot. And they were worried about ME leakin info....SMH
eek.gif

Unreal.

1and12 -- Shox Status even before!

Destination -- That upper reminds me of the first Show Baseball joints...

Thank goodness the Huaraches will release in mens too, but the Power Max looking nice for basketball next season.

WOW so lebron will wear the soldier II?? i was expecting nike to release something special... correct me if i'm wrong but lebron is wearing the number 6with teamn USA which is also his upcoming shoe... disapointing...

Originally Posted by Mourf83

WOW so lebron will wear the soldier II?? i was expecting nike to release something special... correct me if i'm wrong but lebron is wearing the number 6 with teamn USA which is also his upcoming shoe... disapointing...

Nah - it makes perfect sense. By NBA season's end they need to push that "half" shoe. Two years ago at the Worlds it was the 20.5.5.

The sig shoes aren't that exciting for Fall. The Hyperdunk is off the charts, but it's not a sig shoe. Hope to hear something from the swoosh boys realsoon about Holiday time. Need a new Kobe, LeBron and CP at least.

I hear Converse's team bank is lame. Best shoe of their whack collection is a Wade Team Sig in team colors. Hear it looks a lot like the 3. They don'tget it.

^ On the contrary...Cons has some great stuff in the works...things are really turning around there.

As for Lebron....of course they have something special in store.

Billy Ho, what u know that I don't about Cons? I'm a fan, just not seeing it happen...

4 years ago after Lebron's rookie year nike released his first nike zoom "LeBron", just the World championship are not that marketable remenber 8years ago nike released the SHOX it was around the Olympics. thanks for the info B1LLY can't wait to see what they ll pull out
pimp.gif

do you think nike will do something special for the hyperdunk just like they did for the airforce 25. it just seems like a modern upgrade of the dunk in myopinion.

Originally Posted by MP23

The Hyperdunks looks nice; but Nike B-Ball sure has fallen off design-wise, nothing really strikes a chord with me to go "Wow!"

Yea dude basically sums it up right there Nike B-Ball has really fallen off design-wise and it makes
me sad to see what Nike B-Ball has become

Back
Top Bottom