* NIKE TEAM BASKETBALL - Holiday '08 Catalog (PDF & PICS) *

Originally Posted by djn23

The sig shoes aren't that exciting for Fall. The Hyperdunk is off the charts, but it's not a sig shoe. Hope to hear something from the swoosh boys real soon about Holiday time. Need a new Kobe, LeBron and CP at least.

I hear Converse's team bank is lame. Best shoe of their whack collection is a Wade Team Sig in team colors. Hear it looks a lot like the 3. They don't get it.

Def. heard wrong on that front my man... Converse is doin big things in the next few seasons. Maybe if the Converse Sales dudes pulled half the stuff outof their bag and actually show Retailers all the good stuff the guys at Converse are doing... alot of stuff would be AT retail right now.

The Air Maxes may be my basketball shoes next year even though i'm a guard, those are looking nice.

In my opinion, the Blue Chips are awesome. A nice, simple upper with the perfect balance of color. They remind me of many of the Nikes I wore in high school(1989-1992). I'll be picking up a pair of those red ones.

Originally Posted by MP23

The Hyperdunks looks nice; but Nike B-Ball sure has fallen off design-wise, nothing really strikes a chord with me to go "Wow!"
^ That. Some very generic looking stuff.

Soldiers and Huaraches
pimp.gif

LBJ Soldier 2 = LeBron 3

Only problem I have about the Soldier 2's so far is that they have the usual nike simple team colors.

HATE that. C'mon, this is a LeBron shoe. Give us crazy combinations and keep them at $110.

FYI - Huarache 08 Bball is already out - finishline - ontario mills, ca has them for sael $109.99
white/electric royal/voltage yellow - OG Huarache runner inspired release colorway

That Yi shoe is the funniest thing ever. In China, these were fake Shox Spotlight IIs available ("VC VIIs" as they were being peddled here). and nowYi get this crap. Hahahaha

go

go

Originally Posted by cjb23

FYI - Huarache 08 Bball is already out - finishline - ontario mills, ca has them for sael $109.99
white/electric royal/voltage yellow - OG Huarache runner inspired release colorway
I second that. We got these in shipment today and they immediately went on the sales floor. Myself and another AM are def buying these. The color comboon this first colorway is rediculous. I believe a pair sold about 20 mins after I put it out too. Be on the lookout at your local FINL for these to startshowing up in the next week. Take my word, these are legit.

I hear Nike is working on another secret/special project in Basketball for the Fall 08 team season. Shoe is some kind of kick-#%# Air Max retro-Terminator kindof thing. I can't find any info on NT about it... Anybody know anything?

Man, I remember the Hoyas Terminators from '86...! Kinda excited to see what this might be...

The Hyperdunks will be ridiculous and I hope the Huarache 08s continue the great legacy...OG color is brilliant......

Back
Top Bottom