Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by mjvc

I just spoke with Eastbay rep and gave them product number see if I could pre order cause I thought they releasing later on. Well she said they release tonight and sold out. Never saw them on the site!
This makes very little sense and goes against everything they have been saying regarding their release of these.  Not saying you are wrong, just saying this isn't indicative of how Eastbay typically would handle a release like this.  How did anyone order it if they never saw it online and weren't informed of a "formal" release date or time?  Without the info on the website I doubt that many people would have just randomly called Eastbay and asked for them.  Perhaps I am on the "outside looking in" however.  And btw, I blame you Brando, for sleeping ! j/k  I almost wonder if these were as limited as the 10 pair of Aj3s raffled off at the Matt tonight for Midnight Madness??   prices @ 250 and rising on Fleabay

I just got off the phone with eastbay, and they told me that they "didnt have them" anymore but the system shows they'll have more by the end of the month, it just shows 10/28 right now. 

I just spoke with Eastbay rep and gave them product number see if I could pre order cause I thought they releasing later on. Well she said they release tonight and sold out. Never saw them on the site!
This makes very little sense and goes against everything they have been saying regarding their release of these.  Not saying you are wrong, just saying this isn't indicative of how Eastbay typically would handle a release like this.  How did anyone order it if they never saw it online and weren't informed of a "formal" release date or time?  Without the info on the website I doubt that many people would have just randomly called Eastbay and asked for them.  Perhaps I am on the "outside looking in" however.  And btw, I blame you Brando, for sleeping ! j/k  I almost wonder if these were as limited as the 10 pair of Aj3s raffled off at the Matt tonight for Midnight Madness??   prices @ 250 and rising on Fleabay

I just got off the phone with eastbay, and they told me that they "didnt have them" anymore but the system shows they'll have more by the end of the month, it just shows 10/28 right now. 

^^ I like the sound of that better then the answer I got. She never mention them getting anymore.

^^ I like the sound of that better then the answer I got. She never mention them getting anymore.

i got so far...

in the cart.

paid for..

processing......

and boooooommmm...

sold out " maybe a restock"......

still really pissed, but w.e... cant wait to see them on ebay from resellers for 5 +, and get even more upset.

i got so far...

in the cart.

paid for..

processing......

and boooooommmm...

sold out " maybe a restock"......

still really pissed, but w.e... cant wait to see them on ebay from resellers for 5 +, and get even more upset.

Originally Posted by K23J

eastbay DID NOT sell out...

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by ssharks

UNBELIEVABLE. i was refreshing the page over and over but the shoes never even came up on the non-flash page. then, the NDC twitter posted the link and it said "product can not be found."
I mean seriously if there is some secret formula to scoring for a nike release please somebody tell me. Huge Duck fan and I am absolutely pissed.

Hold out hope for Eastbay I guess.........
is Eastbay still giving a 2-week range for possible release times? or have that said anything more specific?
We hope to receive our shipment in for the Oregon Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 in Black/Green/Gold (12259038) during the next 1-2 weeks.  There is a good chance they will become available for sale sometime this week (10/16 - 10/22).  If I see the shoes become available for sale while I am here, I will post an update in the thread.  I am off for the next two days, so I would recommend calling in to check on these shoes to see if they are available yet or not.  Please note, our inventory system is down today for upgrades, so no one is able to check on them today.

This shoe is extremely limited, both in size and product availability.  Good luck with ordering your pair.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Again, our inventory system is currently down so I am not able to check on the stock today, but as far I know we did not sell any of these shoes yet.  We have yet to receive any shipments in for this shoe and when I checked on them last night before I left, they were still not available for sale.  When I come back on Tuesday, I will check on this shoe right away and post any needed updates.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by ssharks

UNBELIEVABLE. i was refreshing the page over and over but the shoes never even came up on the non-flash page. then, the NDC twitter posted the link and it said "product can not be found."
I mean seriously if there is some secret formula to scoring for a nike release please somebody tell me. Huge Duck fan and I am absolutely pissed.

Hold out hope for Eastbay I guess.........
is Eastbay still giving a 2-week range for possible release times? or have that said anything more specific?
We hope to receive our shipment in for the Oregon Nike Rivalry Free Trainer 1.3 in Black/Green/Gold (12259038) during the next 1-2 weeks.  There is a good chance they will become available for sale sometime this week (10/16 - 10/22).  If I see the shoes become available for sale while I am here, I will post an update in the thread.  I am off for the next two days, so I would recommend calling in to check on these shoes to see if they are available yet or not.  Please note, our inventory system is down today for upgrades, so no one is able to check on them today.

This shoe is extremely limited, both in size and product availability.  Good luck with ordering your pair.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Again, our inventory system is currently down so I am not able to check on the stock today, but as far I know we did not sell any of these shoes yet.  We have yet to receive any shipments in for this shoe and when I checked on them last night before I left, they were still not available for sale.  When I come back on Tuesday, I will check on this shoe right away and post any needed updates.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just now seein the pics of Oregon Ducks free trainers..those are wow
pimp.gif

Hope i can cop on Eastbay

Just now seein the pics of Oregon Ducks free trainers..those are wow
pimp.gif

Hope i can cop on Eastbay

Originally Posted by chandsam

copped mine last night. Easy cop
Without fail, every release that is limited and many folks miss out on, you get winners like this.  You were lucky/fortunate, in the right place at the right time.  Be thankful and take it for what it was.  If it was EASY, you would have gotten online 3 hours after they dropped, put 2 of your size in the cart and checked out. Move on to your next thread with that silliness.

Originally Posted by chandsam

copped mine last night. Easy cop
Without fail, every release that is limited and many folks miss out on, you get winners like this.  You were lucky/fortunate, in the right place at the right time.  Be thankful and take it for what it was.  If it was EASY, you would have gotten online 3 hours after they dropped, put 2 of your size in the cart and checked out. Move on to your next thread with that silliness.

i copped the shirt - and hat on eastbay.

grabbed the air max 2011 speckled midsole colorway to match.... out of spite....

i copped the shirt - and hat on eastbay.

grabbed the air max 2011 speckled midsole colorway to match.... out of spite....

Originally Posted by KC KING T9X

The Nike store I went to only got 15 pairs for there restock

wow, what a joke.

I hate crap like this so much, why do they have to make shoes so limited? You get screwed over on NDC meanwhile a bunch of idiots put them up on eBay for well over the cost. (i would gladly pay $50 more for these if I could but $100+shipping? I don't think so) The thing I hate the most is people who are not even duck fans buy these shoes. what's the point? oh yea I am so cool because I bought all the 1.3 rivalry pack shoes (not) I know there are other duck fans out there that want these just as much as I do I just really don't understand why they have to limit them so much, the nike running store in Eugene said they received one shipment only and it was very limited. it really just doesn't make sense to me. I want to give you my money nike but you won't let me because you make them so dam limited.

Now I am sure they will come out on eastbay soon and they will have 2 sizes per pair. it just sucks

end of rant.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom