Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Wait $115 for a FREE based shoe? I never thought I'd see the day. Years back, $110 was too much for a dual zoom..... Times have changed.

The sad thing is that the great colorways are always the limited ones. And they are GREAT not one bit because they are limited, like Nike believes... The free trainer 1.3 winters on eastbay have been sitting for weeks now. lol... You make all these school PEs a bit less limited, and everyone is happy.

Same crap, different day..

I don't know how some of you deal with this daily.

I can't just wake up one morning, want something, and get it. There is always a hassle for some of these decent colorways. My first FREE ever shouldn't be this hard.

Wait $115 for a FREE based shoe? I never thought I'd see the day. Years back, $110 was too much for a dual zoom..... Times have changed.

The sad thing is that the great colorways are always the limited ones. And they are GREAT not one bit because they are limited, like Nike believes... The free trainer 1.3 winters on eastbay have been sitting for weeks now. lol... You make all these school PEs a bit less limited, and everyone is happy.

Same crap, different day..

I don't know how some of you deal with this daily.

I can't just wake up one morning, want something, and get it. There is always a hassle for some of these decent colorways. My first FREE ever shouldn't be this hard.

Eastbay Rep-Thanks for the info..I just placed my order for the Oregon Free Trainers..and they did have a size 10 left but nothin in between..glad I was able to cop the 10 and renewed my Gold Club account while I was talkin to the girl..
pimp.gif

Eastbay Rep-Thanks for the info..I just placed my order for the Oregon Free Trainers..and they did have a size 10 left but nothin in between..glad I was able to cop the 10 and renewed my Gold Club account while I was talkin to the girl..
pimp.gif

Beyond disappointed with Eastbay at this point.

I called multiple times today and each time got different answers.

Then I call after I see Will's post and get, "sorry sir, they've been sold out". When I called earlier this evening, "not sure when or if we'll get em", I call at around 7ish and I get "they're not available"

Been a customer for awhile, I grew up 30 mins from their headquarters. Not the first time this has happened to me...

Congrats on getting a pair Will...

Then I call after I see Will's post and get, "sorry sir, they've been sold out". When I called earlier this evening, "not sure when or if we'll get em", I call at around 7ish and I get "they're not available"

Been a customer for awhile, I grew up 30 mins from their headquarters. Not the first time this has happened to me...

got a pair of MSU's......no dice on the Oregon though. i was told they had them in stock but when he went to process the order it came up out of stock

got a pair of MSU's......no dice on the Oregon though. i was told they had them in stock but when he went to process the order it came up out of stock

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Brandon

You definitely got the run around because when I called when I ordered they told me that they have a 6,7,8,8.5,9, 10, and 13 left..they were only sold out in between the sizes 10 and 13..

Strange that they still had a 10 left..got the confirmation email already..will b worried until they actually arrive at my house..

You didn't want the Michigan joints?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Brandon

You definitely got the run around because when I called when I ordered they told me that they have a 6,7,8,8.5,9, 10, and 13 left..they were only sold out in between the sizes 10 and 13..

Strange that they still had a 10 left..got the confirmation email already..will b worried until they actually arrive at my house..

You didn't want the Michigan joints?

Only wanted Oregons and Army,

I'll probably just say screw it now and pass on Army as well now.

Only wanted Oregons and Army,

I'll probably just say screw it now and pass on Army as well now.

I passed on the Oregon's I may regret it but oh well congratulations to those that got orders in.

I passed on the Oregon's I may regret it but oh well congratulations to those that got orders in.

Back
Top Bottom