flappy188

Banned

http://sneakernews.com/2010/04/16/nike-trainer-1-vintage-box-releasing-today/

LIMITED and sick as all hell!!!

IMO GREAT IDEA!!!

nike-trainer-1-vintage-box-07.jpg

nike-trainer-1-vintage-box-06.jpg

nike-trainer-1-vintage-box-04.jpg

I'd rock em- but it aint in the budget right now... the vintage box is a nice touch.

nice premium materials.. too bad it takes something limited to give us the good stuff. Nike are con men. lol

love these, hope they come with white laces. oh and i dont plan on wearing them. I plan on collecting them!

Can they just make retros look the way they did when they came in those boxes instead of giving us a current shoe painted like the box? I just don't feel like walking around with Nike boxes on my feet.

My boy was at the mall and scooped me a pair. When he gave them to me I was siked, but I saw the regular nike box [current one] and was very diappointed. According to those acticles they would be packaged in a ''vintage looking box''. They are dope anyway, got them with the 15% off coupon too. Those that ordered them, just note no og looking box.
ohwell.gif

Oh yeah they come with laces that are gray and striped just like the sole...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

My boy was at the mall and scooped me a pair. When he gave them to me I was siked, but I saw the regular nike box [current one] and was very diappointed. According to those acticles they would be packaged in a ''vintage looking box''. They are dope anyway, got them with the 15% off coupon too. Those that ordered them, just note no og looking box.
ohwell.gif

smokin.gif

i asked niketown chicago if they came with the retro box, and they said YES, so i think champs didnt get those boxes

Originally Posted by flappy188

ohwell.gif

smokin.gif

i asked niketown chicago if they came with the retro box, and they said YES, so i think champs didnt get those boxes

Oh really?! I am so pissed right now!
mad.gif

Still cant return them they are dope.

Originally Posted by flappy188

ohwell.gif

smokin.gif

Oh really?! I am so pissed right now!
mad.gif

Still cant return them they are dope.

i mean im not sure, thats just what i think. lets see when i get my ndc order in this week. ill post up and we will figure this one out. no keep them they are limited to 500 pairs!!

lol...shoe so ugly they knew they had put it in a special box to get people to buy it...sounds like a jordan brand gimmick
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom