14j41v9.jpg

Team Pilipinas TR1 Strap
dy9b3r.jpg

Red carpet TR1
35mf67c.jpg

Heineken white
2rf66ti.jpg

Lock this if theres a thread already.

i love seeing new shoes up on nikeiD and these trainer 1 low is no exception. loving all the different options for this, more than the mids. just not in love with the $35+ mark up from the GRs. +$10 for a strap, +$60 for a 360 max air bag. milking much, nike?

^ The chloro option isn't available everywhere though... a bit of a downer.
Options galore. mid/low, strap/no strap, diamondflex/360, flywire/laser-etched, badass patent/mesh/nubuck... price points are 125-195 though... yikes.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ The chloro option isn't available everywhere though... a bit of a downer.
Options galore. mid/low, strap/no strap, diamondflex/360, flywire/laser-etched, badass patent/mesh/nubuck... price points are 125-195 though... yikes.

Its in the Heritage Nubuck options
I really want these, but $185-195 for the 360 sole is pushing it...

^ what I meant was it's not available on all parts of the shoe. Like on the strap or in the airbag. Which means I have to mix in pine green

nike id blew up the prices . more options, but dang 160 for jordan alphas, i was about to do up some jkidds , but i saw the new price 160 yikes!!! they used to be like 135 or 140.

wow expensive, but i'm so tempted right now. this caught me by surprise. sorry if i'm new, but wow. i haven't been this excited about an id since kobe's. wowee wow

so is NIKEID the only way to get trainer 1's with the 360 airbag?

Wow, great colors/options/materials...wish the price was lower.  Doesn't matter, ordered pair with 360 sole, no strap, mesh toe

Why are there 8 on there? I see mids and lows and 360s and frees. Shouldn't that just be 4?

Those are so nice... but dang... the price tag is ridiculous... cmon pushing 200 for that?

There's no way Nike is going to give a 360 bag with all the bells and whistles for less than an AM2K9 iD.

No matter the price....I was having fun last night. With some thought an AT1, Med Ball and Auburn SC can be designed.

21o7m6g.jpg

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

There's no way Nike is going to give a 360 bag with all the bells and whistles for less than an AM2K9 iD.

No matter the price....I was having fun last night. With some thought an AT1, Med Ball and Auburn SC can be designed.

21o7m6g.jpg

Noticed that the back Nike patch colors have 2 options of chlorophyll and pine green... but the front strap Nike color is only pine green... 
You guys think it would be too weird to do Pine green up front but chlorophyll in back?

Couldn't quite get the chloro blocking I wanted so I tried to flip it... 
ohwell.gif

Also tried the Johnny Mac Wimbledon-PE look... though I think Wally has a better pic...

Was excited to see the full 360 unit finally available and I agree Wally 195 is steep but i'm still going to id myself a few pairs.  I'm going to be curious as far as sizing, still a half size up with the 360 unit or have these pairs been brought back to "true to fit" sizing?  Curious what others think....

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Samples PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

"Badass Patent"?  Dont mind if I do!

So which one do you guys like more?  strap and swoosh? or no strap and black swoosh?
f4216c53202bae3915b284a9306d5ddbdf8cee06.jpg

32916e512f28ab361cfbd4017f214d09be84edf5.jpg

I was waiting to see these options ever since that article in Sole, but damn 195 for the 360 air, but I should've guessed considering the 2009s were around 180. I probably will make one pair since they do look good.

Back
Top Bottom