nike twitter rsvp service...

you pay them and they do the rsvp for you....legit or scam?

they said they have a guaranteed method to get the rsvp due to the rsvp system is rigged

its really tempting but im not sure how they are doing it

they refund the money if you dont get the rsvp

Last edited:
I dont kno they did the 5s free and i didnt get the pair im guessing if you pay they try harder but seems fake imo

I dont kno they did the 5s free and i didnt get the pair im guessing if you pay they try harder but seems fake imo
ive read a few testimonies from there fb/twitter page that it works but who know if those testimonies r from legit ppl

seems to good to b true

I dont doubt that their are ways to rig the system but this just seems sketchy. IMO too sketch

what payment do they take? They mention if they don't get rsvp they give your money back, sounds legit to me but who knows.

there are niketalkers who do this also, id rather go with them if i had to

Nah its legit all it is a program sends tweets within like 2 3 seconds but that doesnt guarentee a pair ..

Nah its legit all it is a program sends tweets within like 2 3 seconds but that doesnt guarentee a pair ..
how is that even possible? only way that could happend if they know the special hash tag in advance

i am a robot.

send me monies and i give u shoes

paypal only accepted as gift

The Cement III's are bringing the thirsty hypebeast out of the woodworks. In the famous words of NationalTruckerDave, "Please bring back the waiting period".

I actually have something in the works for that.  Like someone else said, a few people on NT already offer the service.  Its legit, just have to bite the bullet and try it. just like any other business,  Its only as legit as the person running it.

Paying for the rsvp is pretty much the same thing as paying resell prices. You might as well just wait for people to resell the shoe if you are going to be wanting to pay for rsvp.

:lol:

It's not rigged.

Well at least not in Vegas. It's pretty much another version of a raffle.

If you're paying people to win a raffle, :smh:

try to find some friends that don't want the shoes.

It's not rigged in Boston. Well at least from my perspective. 

Last edited:
Paying for the rsvp is pretty much the same thing as paying resell prices. You might as well just wait for people to resell the shoe if you are going to be wanting to pay for rsvp.

Most I have seen is $30 over retail. I would hardly consider that resell prices.

Last edited:
yeah these rsvp things dont charge that much in comparison to resellers

It's real.

My cousin from the U.S. got an Indian guy to make him a program for $200.

Try your luck at Freelancer.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom